Lara: Canelo Has 3 Losses on Record - Me, Golovkin, Mayweather

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"If you look at Canelo's record there are three marks. There's Mayweather, me and Golovkin. Great fighters fix the wrongs on their record, and Canelo and his team will have to do that sooner or later," Lara said.

"The Canelo rematch is there. The Golovkin fight is out there. I have unfinished business that has to be settled. Canelo knows who the true winner of our fight was, and he doesn't want to do that fight again." - via boxingscene

Once again, I agree with Lara.

"If you look at Canelo's record there are three marks. There's Mayweather, me and Golovkin. Great fighters fix the wrongs on their record, and Canelo and his team will have to do that sooner or later," Lara said.

"The Canelo rematch is there. The Golovkin fight is out there. I have unfinished business that has to be settled. Canelo knows who the true winner of our fight was, and he doesn't want to do that fight again." - via boxingscene

Once again, I agree with Lara.

jsmPJ5U.gif

If we look at Canelo's record there's one loss, actually.

Canelo's only clear loss was to Mayweather.

Lara is full of shit.
Lara ran away much much worse than Canelo did with GGG. At least Canelo tried to land hard punches and combos before backpacing.

Must be nice for Lara knowing that no matter what happens in his boxing career he will retired undefeated, in his mind.

I had it split for Lara over canelo but can see why many believed canelo won...

The inactivity from Lara lost the fight for him more than anything else...

Lara is full of shit.
Lara ran away much much worse than Canelo did with GGG. At least Canelo tried to land hard punches and combos before backpacing.
Stop with this "running" shit. With the amount of comments and likes you have you should know by now that its not running. Running is what you see in track and field events. In boxing there is a ring and you are supposed to use that ring to avoid getting hit by moving side to side, backwards and forwards. Some do it more than others and you might not like it but please dont be like all those clueless casual fans and call it running.

Every time I hear someone say this I picture some beer drinking fat low IQ trailer trash screaming at his TV calling the fighter a pussy for not getting hit because he's not smart enough to understand strategy and tactics.

Stop with this "running" shit. With the amount of comments and likes you have you should know by now that its not running. Running is what you see in track and field events. In boxing there is a ring and you are supposed to use that ring to avoid getting hit by moving side to side, backwards and forwards. Some do it more than others and you might not like it but please dont be like all those clueless casual fans and call it running.

Every time I hear someone say this I picture some beer drinking fat low IQ trailer trash screaming at his TV calling the fighter a pussy for not getting hit because he's not smart enough to understand strategy and tactics.

Bah.

Sometimes fighters run.

When De La Hoya thought he had Trinidad beat on the cards he ran. Morrade Hakkar ran like a track star from Bernard Hopkins. Lara has spent a few rounds in several different fights running.

You trying to say it doesn't fit the Webster definition of running is retarded. It's boxing vocabulary and has been for more years than you have been alive. When commentators say a fighter is "on his bicycle" it doesn't mean he's on an actual fucking bicycle.

Screenshot_20171012-075353.jpg https://www.google.com/amp/www.boxingnews24.com/2014/07/why-lara-lost-against-canelo/amp/

I had Lara edging him out, but I tend to favour the slick guy. The only thing I can really complain about is that retarded 117-111 scorecard.

Must be nice for Lara knowing that no matter what happens in his boxing career he will retired undefeated, in his mind.
to be fair, his first loss was bullshit and the loss against canelo can be contested. i thought canelo took it, but it was razor close and no one could've complained if it went the other way.

he isn't too classy about it, but he does have a point.

Well he is right , and he called out the robbery of the ggg fight before it went down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back