Movies Largely unknown good movies from massive stars

Blackhat with Chris Hemsworth.
It was a box office bomb but I thought it was pretty decent. If you can get past the fact that Hemsworth doesn't look like a computer nerd who he plays it is very watchable.

I hope someone had mentioned RDJ's pre Iron Man Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Fantastic movie.

Jd3tKFf.png

Amazed how many people never saw this movie given the amount of star power. Good movie too.

Great one to know if you ever played "Seven ways to Kevin Bacon"
MV5BMzk1MmI4NzAtOGRiNS00YjY1LTllNmEtZDhiZDM4MjU2NTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Nicholas Cage - Pig
Viggo Mortensen - A history of Violence, Appaloosa
Benicio Del Toro - The Way of the Gun
Val Kilmer Thunderheart (less confident in this, as I remember liking it but haven't seen it in 20 years. Good tomato meter score though.)
John Cusack - Grosse Pointe Blank, Better off Dead (Both were big hits in their time, but nobody under 35 has ever heard of either in my experience)

Amazed how many people never saw this movie given the amount of star power. Good movie too.

Great one to know if you ever played "Seven ways to Kevin Bacon"
MV5BMzk1MmI4NzAtOGRiNS00YjY1LTllNmEtZDhiZDM4MjU2NTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Sleepers is a fuckin fantastic movie.
All star cast really.

This is one of my all time favorites. I've never mentioned it to anyone who's ever seen it. Probably an all time high for both actors performance wise.

Streams on Max if anyone is interested.
One helluva performance from both

It's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea since it's dialogue heavy

Stallone- Cop Land
Sean Penn - U Turn, She’s so Lovely
Robert Duvall - The Apostle
Bill Murray - Get Low (also stars R Duvall)
Christian Bale - The Machinist
Bob Odenkirk - Nebraska
Scarlett Johanssen - Ghost World
Billy Bob Thornton - The Man who wasn’t there
Johnny Depp - Dead Man

Last edited:
Tom cruise - far and away
Ryan Gosling - Lars and the real girl/half nelson.
Jake Busey - identity
Russell Crowe - Unhinged
Martin Short - Clifford
Paul Dano - swiss army man
it’s great how you list Jake Busey as the big star in Identity while Ray Liotta and John Cusack starred in it also

I watched The Drop this morning. I had it on my watch list forever since i love Noomi Rapace so I was waiting for it to pop up on a service i have (currently it is on Max)
Have you seen daisy diamond? If you love Noomi Rapace then it's worth watching

He’s one of the main characters…I feel like everyone who’s ever seen it knows he’s in it.

Ok, well I have met personally at least 3 that didn't, and I can only go by my own experiences.
Not everyone is a movie buff, nor does everyone give a shit about celebrities.

Either way I put it there and I'll take my beating as it comes as always.

IMG_20230922_103757_01.gif

Back