Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck would want to shoot up a country music concert?

they need to do security checks to enter any tall buildings or public venues. obviously not doing a good job.

It shouldn't be that hard really. The guy with the automatic rifle is the bad guy. The guy with the six shooter firing at him is the good guy.

No problem.

right i hear that. I concealed carry and Im a huge gun advocate, I've even used a fire arm in a home defense situation. Im all for it. Im saying tho in a panic situation that lets be fair MOST people are not trained for if someone starts shooting in a crowd in that situation its gonna be hard not to turn into OK corral lol

if you dont know where the bad guy is and just see someone firing behind you theres no frame of reference to say this guy isnt part of this attack ect. this shit happened pretty quick doenst allow a lot of time to think and rationalize

those citizens with the weapons and training are called Police Officers. Everyone else needs to stop being part of the problem. Do you have a precedent for a shooting like this where a civilian saved the day? I am genuinely curious, I'm not attacking you.

What's great about the United States is that regular citizens have a constitutional right to also possess those weapons and training. We don't just trust in others to save us.

In regard to your second question, there are a lot of stories of armed citizens coming to the aid and rescue when someone with bad intentions starts firing a weapon.

Here's one example:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/arl...ded-arlington-restaurant-shooting-reports-say

If this was the norm instead of the exception you have to think that these shooters would be a lot more reluctant to open fire in the first place.

His updates are great but he's still a piece of shit who acts like he's jerking off over partisan sentiment while people are dying. And I don't give a shit how you feel about it so I'm gonna go ahead and not fuck off.
Stop your crying then you big vagina

What a sorry pos you are, no wonder why you been banned before, alright captain planet if you are depending on a MMA sub forum for politics for you investigations

You're doing wonderful in life aren't you? Great powers of deduction helper extraordinaire! Keep contributing to the world. And good luck figuring out books. They're easier than they look, I promise.

@sodapopinski
I'm on mobile and still going through the thread, so you've got a headstart to delete all those Sam Hyde memes before I infract you for every single one.
It's not funny.

right i hear that. I concealed carry and Im a huge gun advocate. Im saying tho in a panic situation that lets be fair MOST people are not trained for if someone starts shooting in a crowd in that situation its gonna be hard not to turn into OK corral lol

Well it's a shitty situation no matter how you look at it. I'm just not sure how it could get much worse than one guy with a gun being able to fire hundreds of rounds into a crowd with impunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back