Last night's fight = Proof that Fedor time Pride HW Division was vastly superior to modern UFC HW

garbage! widow detected !
besides pure juice,

Randleman/Coleman white belt zero bjj, zero striking
images

Nogueira = zero takedown defense, zero wrestling

Cro-Cop
Overrated striking, weak TD
vide Schaub, Mir, Nelson defeats...

RIP widow
let's move on...

Coleman and Randleman grapple fuck any HW today except

Tom, Sergei, Volkov, Blaydes

Jbj and Stipe if they're not retired

Fedor had great td btw. His transitions from striking to grappling are 2nd to none. Your video is a great example

Fedor had great td btw. His transitions from striking to grappling are 2nd to none. Your video is a great example
Fedor is dead. You need to move on. Seek psychological help. Reach out for assistance, my friend.

hmmmm or it's the fact that he might have been dealing with back issues all the way from his late 20s? And also the fact that he was following the rules?

Some things allowed in Japan = No cheating
Some things not allowed after Pride = Cheating
Fedor slowing down early 30s = Normal human being
HW fighters in their prime into their 40s = You think for youself.
lol u do know that fighters that can afford more peds do have an advantage right?
a fighter like fedor who is a russian vs
broke pro wrestlers that cant afford peds

and lol at fighting cans
did fedor got alot of damage fighting cans?
i can mention atleast 10 HWs that can wipe out the entire pride HW in just a year
and would still be in their prime because competition is easier
guys like dc nganou stipe and many more would wipe them out

ask yourself all of a sudden fedor got humiliated left and right outside japan
factors
better competition
DRUG TESTING

lol u do know that fighters that can afford more peds do have an advantage right?
a fighter like fedor who is a russian vs
broke pro wrestlers that cant afford peds

and lol at fighting cans
did fedor got alot of damage fighting cans?
i can mention atleast 10 HWs that can wipe out the entire pride HW in just a year
and would still be in their prime because competition is easier
guys like dc nganou stipe and many more would wipe them out

ask yourself all of a sudden fedor got humiliated left and right outside japan
factors
better competition
DRUG TESTING
10 years of mma and a lifetime of sambo and judo and you dont understand wear and tear?

I just told you why he started losing. Are you suggesting people enter their prime after 20 years of combat sports while being on the wrong side of 30? And the fact that he didnt is your proof that he was on peds? Jesus man. Even if he was, it wasnt against the rules. What's so hard to understad? I'm more surprised how other HWs manages to fight into their 40s. Either way i've spent enough time on this discussion.

32 seems about right. You think it is more natural that athletes stay on top of the world past their 40s?
32 is a far cry from 40. People was saying Fedor was out of his prime at 32 because it was a conviwnent way to cushion the fall. When in actuality his strength of competition had a lot more to do with him losing.

People on here are crying about Jon Jones fighting a 40yr old Stipe or Pereira beating 40yr old Jan. Fail to realize Pereira and Jones are much closer to their opponents age 36 and are not in their prime or spring chickens themselves.

I’ve seen Fedor fans consider his win over a 40yr old Mark Coleman elite, Fedor was 28yrs old when he beat that 40yr old Coleman.

What about Jailton?

Coleman was a physical wreck by the Pride days. He was just too slow and broken down to be able to grapple fuck most people in spite of his wrestling pedigree, his gas tank was terrible too. Can you honestly picture him being able to hold someone like Lewis down for 25 mins or finish him?

Randleman was at least quick and athletic with power (albeit terrible striking) so he'd maybe fare better, but he was a small HW and pretty basic even then.

You want to bring that era back? Kick out USADA. Clearly they had different rules for testing back in Pride.
No amount of steroids would turn Derrick, Tai, Cyril, Jair, and all the other HW kickboxers into having amazing grappling technique.

32 is a far cry from 40. People was saying Fedor was out of his prime at 32 because it was a conviwnent way to cushion the fall. When in actuality his strength of competition had a lot more to do with him losing.

People on here are crying about Jon Jones fighting a 40yr old Stipe or Pereira beating 40yr old Jan. Fail to realize Pereira and Jones are much closer to their opponents age 36 and are not in their prime or spring chickens themselves.

I’ve seen Fedor fans consider his win over a 40yr old Mark Coleman elite, Fedor was 28yrs old when he beat that 40yr old Coleman.
Not sure what the coleman thing has to do with our discussion but Fedor was starting to fall off around the Hunt fight. Whether it was wear and tear, injuries, not training the same or age doesn't really matter. He was not the same guy.
Strenght of competitioin. Yea, sure.

10 years of mma and a lifetime of sambo and judo and you dont understand wear and tear?

I just told you why he started losing. Are you suggesting people enter their prime after 20 years of combat sports while being on the wrong side of 30? And the fact that he didnt is your proof that he was on peds? Jesus man. Even if he was, it wasnt against the rules. What's so hard to understad? I'm more surprised how other HWs manages to fight into their 40s. Either way i've spent enough time on this discussion.
Fedor will always get special treatment from fans be it nostalgia or just the fact he was a great Hw.

But it’s always a one way street eith
Fedor, there has been fighters with similar wear and tear and or a lifetime of competition in a martial art, but just because those are fighters are still doing good at a later age those excuses can’t really be imprinted on to them, Jones for example.

Not sure what the coleman thing has to do with our discussion but Fedor was starting to fall off around the Hunt fight. Whether it was wear and tear, injuries, not training the same or age doesn't really matter. He was not the same guy.
Strenght of competitioin. Yea, sure.
You know it was the compeition, he was not the same in states because of the competition. Let’s not beat around the bush, he fought prior to Hunt only 2 really great fighters Noguiera and Cro Cop.

Fedor will always get special treatment from fans be it nostalgia or just the fact he was a great Hw.

But it’s always a one way street eith
Fedor, there has been fighters with similar wear and tear and or a lifetime of competition in a martial art, but just because those are fighters are still doing good at a later age those excuses can’t really be imprinted on to them, Jones for example.
he also always gets the same special treatment from his haters. What has jones got to do with anything? You really didn't add anything new to our discussion so i'm not sure how to respond further. Your other post about competition is just troll baiting so i'll stay away from that one.

Implying Coleman & Randleman were well rounded world beaters in PRIDE
I agree that Randlemann is vastly overrated. But Coleman won the first GP ffs.

And BTW both were UFC fighters before being pride fighters so this is retarded anyways.

Fedor is my favourite fighter ever. Yureeka's Fedor HL video still gives me chills. Fedor is the only fighter I have ever stayed awake and/or set an alarm to wake up at ungodly times to watch live, rather than record and watch upon waking.

Things Fedor was amazing at, which made him the best of his era:

-Speed
-Well rounded
-TRANSITIONS (this is where he could still excel at)

Fedor's skill set could absolutely keep him in contention today. He could exploit less diverse, larger, fighters, like Gane, Almeida, Pavlovich.

I think him vs. Stipe would have been a great fight. I think him vs DC would have been a great fight. DC was also fast, well rounded, and great in transitions between striking/grappling. I wouldn't be confident in the outcome of either of those.

I think vs JJ or Aspinall, Fedor could struggle due to size. JJ can match Fedor everywhere but speed, and makes up for that in size. That's a tough fight. Aspinall can match Fedor in speed and being well rounded, but we haven't seen enough to know how he does in the transitions between striking and grappling. Importantly, JJ has an iron chin. Aspinall appears to have a solid chin, too.

Could Fedor potentially beat them all? Sure. But it wouldn't be a cake walk, and I think he'd be a dog in a few of these fights.

If you can watch Mark Coleman taking naked shots from 10 feet away or placing both palms on the mat in Fedors guard and think ,"This the peak of HW mma," then so be it lol.

Aspinall, Bones, Blaydes, Stipe, Pav, and Gane obliterate everyone who fought in Pride

What I never understood about fedor was why was he called a "small heavyweight that defeated Goliath" and thus he is goated for beating larger men, when in reality fedor usually was the larger man in his fights. Fedor was a weight bully.. not the other way around. Fedor was only doing david vs Goliath things when Goliath was a complete can like Zulu or Hong man. How many wins does he have against people that would be considered light heavyweight or less? Size matters and fedor's career was a whole lot of a cruiserweight beating on light heavyweights and middleweights then getting immediately exposed when he gets Inserted in an actual heavyweight division Iike strike force n got cut

Yes early 30s fedor got cut by zuffa literally because fedor isn't good enough. fedors downfall at an age when heavyweights usually hit their prime was not cause of the wear and tear excuse. That excuse gets ripped apart immediately by everty wrestler ever that wrestled their joints into mush starting since age diapers but still had their mma prime in mid 30s and were still dangerous at 40, while fedor was washed by 30 while DC and stipe wresling since diaper digit age are jusy 2 examples out of many from the top of my head. Fedor got face planted out of zuffa leagues n cut down to the minor leagues while fedor was 10 years old younger and hendo began the wear and tear clock just as early or earlier than fedor. THE wear and tear excuse gets ripped to shreds all day long by examples of ppl fighting before fedor started fighting and began their wear and tear clocks younger than fedor yet were ufc top 5 in modern rankings tier at at an older age than when fedor flopped out of a league that doesn't protect him with 216 pound japanase cans and call this a heavyweught fight.

Fedors downfall can only objectively be determined that it was cause he went from beating up has been middleweights like mat Lindland to getting put in front of has weighed in the 260s by then before werdum and cuts down from 285 pound Bigfoot, thus Fedor couldn't go to his weight bullying tactics n got plooked( then plooked by a 10 year older man who's a middleweight with more wear and tear with smashes fedors wear and tear excuse and exposes that scrub skill of his opponents and not just size was a factor too)

Whenever fedor fought competition that wasn't all around trash, somebody that got cut from ufc, or hilariously past prime like frank mir, fedor was the bigger man 1000 percent of the time, not the false narrative that this smaller HW was slaying giants. Fedor's best pride wins are considered to be Nogera who came in round 220ish and fedor round 230. Crocop came in round 220 n fedor was 230. Mark Coleman was obviously a light heavyweight that roided up a few pounds to become a fake heavyweight so that's yet another weight bully win for fedor. Kevin randleman was a middleweigtht... yes Kevin fought At 185 in case people forgot... so that's yet another utterly pathetic weight bully win for fedor. Timmay is a big dood but he had alrdy been exposed by 100 year old light heavyweight randy n tim was just stopping by on his way to getting KOed by 1000 year old ray mercer when fedor fought him. Cans like brett Rogers arent worth mentioning but pretty much the rest of fedors career consisted of beating on Japanese cans that are smaller than him

Last edited:
Jon Jones would beat the shit out of Fedor worse than Bigfoot did.

The problem with the pride HWs was that there we’re a lot of the HWs that we’re really blown up LHWs. Most were also imo just one dimensional fighters like Coleman, crocop, and so on.

What did crocop do outside of striking? What did Coleman do outside of wrestling? What did nog do outside of grappling. They were serviceable in other areas but you are giving them more credit than usual.

To say these guys are better or more well rounded is fictional.
To be honest, it doesn't sound like you were around to watch these guys fight. CC had amazing TD defense and a really strong guard.

It is quite clear that HW is weak now and has few good fighters. You have a lot of noobies with the MMA evolution delusion.

LHW is even worse.

Fedor is dead. You need to move on. Seek psychological help. Reach out for assistance, my friend.

Fedor was literally Bellator's #2 HW earlier this year and none of the supposed Fedor fans give a fuck.

They're not fans. They're just nostalgics.

A real fan would recognize the success he had so late into his career, unlike many others, but they instead magically shut off his career in 2009 cause that's all they actually care about.

Sad.

Back