Laura Sanko colour commentary - Rate It

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters
Even a child knows that though...but anyways...it feels like a pro Sanko crowd...lol
trust me bro when watching the Jan Izzy fight I was so infuriated at the commentary it not as obvious or the team was biased. don't get me wrong I would rather have Rogan (or a more knowledgeable man) over her has he's leagues more knowledgeable and far better at speaking(but sometimes is biased ). but just saying at least the lady was a fighter herself who knew all techniques and called a lot of technical stuff. most of the time these woke diversity hires don't know jackshit and are often talking out of their ass.

She is solid and she does her homework on the fighters. It is almost like she overdoes the preparation but you can see that she is passionate about the sport.

That's not even close to true.
hence the "i feel like", i just didn't noticed her voice at all during the event, in the first two fights i just remember her saying something really generic when the finish occured , and i remembered a super long, winded, tirade during the main event, tbf i don't pay much attention to the commentators but i mostly heard DC voice during that particular event, and i don't the contenders series so i don't know much about her usual work

hence the "i feel like", i just didn't noticed her voice at all during the event, in the first two fights i just remember her saying something really generic when the finish occured , and i remembered a super long, winded, tirade during the main event, tbf i don't pay much attention to the commentators but i mostly heard DC voice during that particular event, and i don't the contenders series so i don't know much about her usual work
Facts don't care about your feelings

she’s good & brings balance to the broadcast because her presence seems to curb a lot of the dumb rants DC or Bisping can get on about.

0/10 she stinks it’s awkward

she’s dying to show the boys she knows stuff but it’s choppy she’s calling things out like it’s a quiz not like she’s adding flavor to the broadcast

Facts don't care about your feelings
the whole thread is asking for a subjective rating of a commentator, that's what i did, you can interpret what i said by " i feel like she didn't find her place and wasn't really pertinent and thus seems invisible (or unhearable) to me", good for you? there is no need to have a consensus about Laura Sanko's commentary

yeah so you just prepare for it in advance by doing your homework, like when you have to do a PowerPoint presentation at work or stuff like that. Nothing special at all

There's more to it than that. Surely you've watched good PowerPoints and bad PowerPoints at work, right? Was the difference how much the presenter prepared? Or was it their delivery, fluency, and eloquence?

the whole thread is asking for a subjective rating of a commentator, that's what i did, you can interpret what i said by " i feel like she didn't find her place and wasn't really pertinent and thus seems invisible (or unhearable) to me", good for you? there is no need to have a consensus about Laura Sanko's commentary
Says more about you than it does about her, but fair enough

sanko-png.1000897
While scrolling, I thought that her knee was actually her buttcheek, in a weird optical illusion, and that she was terribly deformed. It's actually way better. She looks very intelligent and knowledgeable and everything

Back