"Leave the world behind" movie ending

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Heard a lot of hype behind this movie so I decided to watch it. Had some interesting shots and angles that I haven't seen in too many movies. They did a great job of keeping the suspense up even when there wasn't much going on. Kept you guessing for the most part and then came the ending.....

WTF was that? I thought of a better ending to that movie within 2 mins after watching it.

Anybody else watch that movie?

It was mediocre til the ending. Ending sucked balls - hipster vague shit.

Has there ever been a good Netflix movie?

I agree. I will give you an alternate extended ending. She gets 3 seconds into the show and 100 deer come breaking into the house and they stomp her to death for the last 2 minutes of the film.

I hope I made your day better.

It was a movie that makes you think it's about to get good just around the next corner and redeem the nonsense its putting you through but it never does. And yeah the ending was bad.

Its mentioned a bunch of times that America invited the attack on them by continuously fucking with the rest of the world and pretending there would be no consequences for it.

They make a joke about watching friends reruns to ignore life and feel comfortable.

Ends with that little girl thinking friends is the only thing that matters. She walks by greenhouses, water filters and endless canned food in a dry safe place just to watch friends with her back to everything.

I thought the ending was near perfect.

It started off pretty sick. Then after 30 minutes it became a legit 2/10 movie

Recently realized I went to high school with the author of the novel.

Reactions: TCE
I thought the ending was fine. As I was watching I thought it was gonna be like "Lost" where they were just making shit up and we're never gonna explain anything.

Didn't this get trashed already in another thread?

<EdgyBrah>

Heard a lot of hype behind this movie so I decided to watch it. Had some interesting shots and angles that I haven't seen in too many movies. They did a great job of keeping the suspense up even when there wasn't much going on. Kept you guessing for the most part and then came the ending.....

WTF was that? I thought of a better ending to that movie within 2 mins after watching it.

Anybody else watch that movie?

I didnt really like the ending, but it's kind of growing on me if you look at it like a troll job.

Its mentioned a bunch of times that America invited the attack on them by continuously fucking with the rest of the world and pretending there would be no consequences for it.

They make a joke about watching friends reruns to ignore life and feel comfortable.

Ends with that little girl thinking friends is the only thing that matters. She walks by greenhouses, water filters and endless canned food in a dry safe place just to watch friends with her back to everything.

I thought the ending was near perfect.

I loved the movie. Loved everything about it except the stuff with the deer. I didnt like that

It had an ending ? I must of missed it

I didnt really like the ending, but it's kind of growing on me if you look at it like a troll job.
If by Troll Job you mean right when folks figure out what's going onnan it starts getting really Interesting ....... end.

Back