Leaving Neverland...

Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?

• Yes, he did.

• No, he did not.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I'm a pedo in the early 90s, Culkin's name might as well be Crawford.

Cindy-Crawford-Nude-Pictures-Collection-www.ohfree.net-015.jpg

If Michael was a pedo, it would have been worth the risk, because in his mind there wouldn't be a risk. None of the other kids squealed, so why would Culkin?

In all seriousness, Pedos are just like other criminals... when they get away with crimes they start pushing it... and pushing it... and pushing it. Bigger rewards for bigger risks.

By the time Michael met Culkin, he was supposedly a seasoned sexual predator of young children. Why not go for a 'super model?'

Yet, Michael never touched Culkin.
Yuck ...

Damn...this dude was entertaining and came with legit information. It's crazy that in this day and age, the masses can watch something and believe every word and only a few people are willing to fact check this stuff. This was a good watch.

I guess at the end of the day people believe what they want to believe. No matter how many investigations were done, accusations thrown out in court, to some people, MJ will always be a pedophile.
He might have some good points .. but I’ll
Never know, cause I couldn’t stand more than a minute listening to this dork

He loves Jackson's music

Completely irrelevant to the points in Razorfist's videos to merely them because he's appreciative of Jackson's art.

And its lazy on your part to make the accusation of 'Only Michael Jackson fans think he didn't molest children.'

No one defends Harvey Weinstein, even those who love his movies.

I'm so confused. I don't know what to think anymore. Wade Robson for me, was the least believable. The guy was an adult when he testified for the second time. The fact that his memories of abuse came back just after he was turned down for that Cirque du Soleil gig, makes me really question his story.

There are so many holes in his story. He wanted to settle with the MJ Estate before he went public with his allegations, tried shopping for a book deal. Nobody took the deal, and the result was the "documentary" we have seen. But it is extremely onesided.

Jackson was definitely a weirdo. Those fax messages were some creepy shit to send to little kids, but he send those to everyone. The sleeping with with kids stuff creeps me the hell out but what does that really mean, when Maculay Culkin mentions the bedroom is 2 stories big. It's still creepy as fuck, and my gut tells me there is something wrong. But I can't take this documentary as definite proof. Wade refered to himself as a Master of Deception.

Just because it is extremely disturbing and graphic, does not mean it is actually true. That's my issue with the thing. A very detailed story makes for a much more believable one. He had years to practice his story, and he was much into visualisation dating back to 2001. He visualised a lot of things (Robson).

Jackson would only surround himself with pretty kids, and Culkin could have been his high profile safecard if he ever needed someone to testify, I've seen people claim elsewhere. But then I read stories about how he brought Andy White who had HIV, to Neverland. And the burn victim Dave Rothenberg.

I can't make anything out of the families reacting to all of this. Because they are reacting to a story they heard just like we did. That doesn't neccesarily make it true. One of the mothers celebrated Jackson' death in 2009 "He can't hurt anymore children", yet her son claimed he didn't revisit these memories until 2013?

I wish I did not watch it because I don't know what to believe anymore.
Completely irrelevant to the points in Razorfist's videos to merely them because he's appreciative of Jackson's art.

And its lazy on your part to make the accusation of 'Only Michael Jackson fans think he didn't molest children.'

Weinstein is a producer not director ... people have no artistic affinity with him

Weinstein is a producer not director ... people have no artistic affinity with him

Oh, so if James Cameron or Steven Speilberg was accused of molestation of minors, only their fans would defend them.

Believe it or not, I've never been a fan of Michael Jackson, and I defend him.

Its very possible to believe a person is a piece of shit, and also believe they are innocent of a horrible crime, based on the lack of evidence (and not suspicion/rumors).

Fucking crazy how many Pedo sympathizers are out there just because they like the dudes music. Check this out, if you still believe he is innocent you might be a Pedo yourself.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

Number 4 is fucked up and it should be over just with that. <{clintugh}>

Saw the docu, can't tell if these dudes are crazy and felt abandoned by Jackson, or if they were actually sexually abused. There was emotional abuse for sure.

Wade Robson seems like a sociopath, he creeps me out. James Safechuck may have just been gay for Jackson and didn't know how to process his attraction, coupled with eventually being replaced.

If innocent, Jackson was a fool for putting himself in such compromising/ambiguous situations.

Or maybe he did that shit. Thought it was weird the docu went into so much detailed info about what allegedly went down. I get the gist ya'll, no need to get into specifics.

The media blitz around this is a little weird too. It's like Oprah and some others higher ups decided he was guilty despite his exoneration previously. The coverage is better than back when he was on trial, but not by much.

Not convinced either way, just more hearsay.

Last edited:
"Pop star Aaron Carter has lashed Michael Jackson accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck in a fiery interview, calling them “liars” and saying they are “stomping on an icon”.

HBO’s explosive Leaving Neverland documentary alleges that Jackson abused the pair when they were children over a number of years. Robson and Safechuck had previously defended Jackson, who died in 2009 of a drug overdose, when he was accused of sexual abuse by others who spent time with him as children.

Carter said he spent time with Jackson and it was “gentle and beautiful and loving” and that Robson and Safechuck are profiting by lying about being molested. He told Harvey Levin on TMZ Live that compared with his experience with Jackson, there is no way they could be telling the truth."

https://amp.news.com.au/entertainme...errer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s

Since when did a guy get outed for being a paedophile and have numerous people who hung out with him as kids, alone, in bedrooms come out and call bullshit?

Are you saying he was a paedophilic wizard?

This one's a solid toe-tapper, IMO

the documentary is earily torn apart and absolute bullshit,

but if you showed me this video, and I had never heard of Michael Jackson and knew absolutely nothing about him

I would punch you in the face if you told me that "thing" in the video DIDNT diddle someone

Fucking crazy how many Pedo sympathizers are out there just because they like the dudes music. Check this out, if you still believe he is innocent you might be a Pedo yourself.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

Number 4 is fucked up and it should be over just with that. <{clintugh}>

The drawings don't match up AND he drew him circumcised, which he wasn't.

These guys court cases were thrown out twice, the judge said no rational jurer could believe what they were saying.

Chandler was settled because MJ was in the dangerous tour at the time. They figured cancelling the tour to do the trial would have cost hundreds of millions, so they settled for 20mil. The grand jury declined to make it a criminal trial because there was no evidence.

Chandler's dad is on record in a post above admitting it's an extortion attempt.

They're inappeal at the moment and trying to paint Wade Robson as one of the biggest performers of all time which is bullshit. His career dried up. He was broke, wife threatening to leave him. He petitioned the Jackson estate to direct the cirque dear solet show in Vegas, he's on camera saying he was doing it, he was never offered the role. He was offered to be a dancer at most.

Right after he gets turned down for this show he 'remembered' the abuse. Another story of his was that he remembered all the time but didn't know it was wrong, after being a lead witness in the 03 trial. He said he wanted to help other abuse victims but he tried to do it all privately first. That was after he failed to get anyone to publish his book on it all.

Since the documentary was aired in the states it had so much soundly debunked that they had to cut 30min out of it before airing in UK. Wade was filmed burning shit mj gave to him, Julian's, a auction house has come out saying that shit wasnt from MJ because they sold all his stuff by auction years ago.

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of Sam Rockwell turning into Jesse James in the stage performances at the end of the movie with Casey Affleck.

I can't figure out why he has a dj and a keyboard player. The shit makes no sense

I was correcting his statement on Razor not being a fan, nothing more.

Check the poll, I don't believe the dude molested those kids. Hell I have posts at the beginning of this thread or one of the others on the topic in defense of him.

Back