LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
You are seriously an embarrassment.

If Fury wins 6 rounds how can it be a draw.
If Fury wins 7 rounds how can it be a draw.
What point deduction there wasn’t one.

Seriously stop posting asap you really actually didn’t watch the fight.

Absolutely embarrassing

6 Rounds a Draw in a 10 Round fight then you say 7 rounds is a Draw in a 10 round Fight. There was no point deduction.

Also for the fifth time Tyson Fury won and it was a 10 round fight.

Its time you give daddy back his phone and go to bed .
Ummm when you get a knockdown it's a 10-8.... when you foul someone, it's 9-9 or again, 10-8.

You don't even know anything about boxing ffs lol

2,3,4, 7 and 8 were all Francis' with a 10-8. Embarrassing!

Last edited:
He lost dude.

Yeah, it wasn't even close @Bojka . What we are dealing with now is boxing's sophistry and lack of integrity.

Sophistry
1: subtly deceptive reasoning or argumentation

They use phrases like "the fight was close", "Ngannou was awkward", "Ngannou surprised me", "Ngannou can fight".

Fury is a good man, and all the love and respect goes out to him, but Ngannou could clear out boxing's HW division within two years if he wanted to.

Have boxing matches in the PFL. PFL is now the A-Side! Come back home to MMA Ngannou!

View attachment 1009104You can interpret this as you wish. I can do mental gymnastics and justify a victory for either man.

I saw this image on Bisping's post-fight reaction, but I didn't see the source. What's the source for these stats?

I think we need to have independent counters to verify those numbers because they are probably rigged as well.

Ummm when you get a knockdown it's a 10-8.... when you foul someone, it's 9-9 or again, 10-8.

You don't even know anything about boxing ffs lol

You have absolutely no clue about boxing or what your even talking about let alone this fight.

Your actually this stupid right. Beyond embarrassing.

Everyone knows if there is a Knockdown it’s a 10-8 and that is one of the rounds I scored for Ngannou.

There were no point deductions in the fight.

So what is the point in your reply. Has nothing to do with anything I have posted.

Go to sleep this is one of the most embarrassing posts I have seen in 20 years. on Sherdog.

You definitely didn’t watch this fight.

You have absolutely no clue about boxing or what your even talking about let alone this fight.

Your actually this stupid right. Beyond embarrassing.

Everyone knows if there is a Knockdown it’s a 10-8 and that is one of the rounds I scored for Ngannou.

There were no point deductions in the fight.

So what is the point in your reply. Has nothing to do with anything I have posted.

Go to sleep this is one of the most embarrassing posts I have seen in 20 years. on Sherdog.

You definitely didn’t watch this fight.
Breh, you suck at grade 1 English. Don't question anyone's intelligence on this forum when your dumbass can't even use words like your and you're in the correct context.

You're so bad lol

Yeah, it wasn't even close @Bojka . What we are dealing with now is boxing's sophistry and lack of integrity.

Sophistry
1: subtly deceptive reasoning or argumentation

They use phrases like "the fight was close", "Ngannou was awkward", "Ngannou surprised me", "Ngannou can fight".

Fury is a good man, and all the love and respect goes out to him, but Ngannou could clear out boxing's HW division within two years if he wanted to.

Have boxing matches in the PFL. PFL is now the A-Side! Come back home to MMA Ngannou!

Don’t agree on your take. Making massive statements Ngannou would clear out the heavyweight division in 2 years.

He may be competitive against some but clearing out the division in 2 years don’t see it happening.

What happens when he fights a
Heavyweight who sees Ngannou gassing and goes for the kill.

The guy went the distance with Fury ok so that doesn’t mean can clean out the division in
2 years.

Usyk said after the fight he thought Fury was just playing. That’s an interesting take. These guys know what’s going on.

Last edited:
5 rounds easily for Ngannou and with the knockdown it makes him the winner. 2 other rounds could have just as easily been draws as well. It's ridiculous to give the W to Fury.

In reality Fury should have had a point deducted for the elbow so it should have been even more clear.

Don’t agree on your take. Making massive statements Ngannou would clear out the heavyweight division in 2 years.

He may be competitive against some but clearing out the division I’m 2 years don’t see it happening.

The guy went the distance with Fury ok so that doesn’t he can clean out the division in
2 years.

It was an exhibition fight.

So you would bet the house on Fury in a rematch? If not, Fury, who else?

The only ones online that gave the bout to Francis are sherdog’s play by play guys, and those guys are 1. Mma guys and 2. Incompetent even at that.

I saw this image on Bisping's post-fight reaction, but I didn't see the source. What's the source for these stats?

I think we need to have independent counters to verify those numbers because they are probably rigged as well.

Anyone that knows boxing knows that graphic comes from Compubox.

He may be competitive against some but clearing out the division I’m 2 years don’t see it happening.

The guy went the distance with Fury ok so that doesn’t he can clean out the division in
2 years.

It was an exhibition fight.
I guess you didn't watch it...

They literally said, numerous times, the match was sanctioned by the BBB of C ... that's why Mike couldn't be in the corner, because he wasn't licensed by them...

I guess you didn't watch it...

They literally said, numerous times, the match was sanctioned by the BBB of C ... that's why Mike couldn't be in the corner, because he wasn't licensed by them...

Yeah it was sanctioned but it WAS an Exhibition fight. There was no title on the line. Big deal what’s your point.

When I say WAS an exhibition fight it was before the last minute rule change.

The last minute rule change they were sanctioning it and yes technically if the losses are included in there records it’s a sanctioned fight but let’s be honest it’s still an exhibition fight.

I would not be hear posting for 20 years if I didn’t watch the fight.

Last edited:
Could have gone either way. Fury was dirty as fuck with that elbow. Ngannou takes the moral
win, everyone expected him to get slaughtered.

Francis won. Only complete idiots think otherwise.

What a sad day for boxing. A MMA brawler just beat the alleged greatest HW boxer of all time in a boxing match lol
Idiots think other wise? You can't take off that many rounds and land like 1 punch and then expect to win a Dec.
I was screaming at the TV for Francis to do more in the later rounds.

And you have to be complete bias to think Francis won. See what I did there.
I'm in complete shock that a MMA forum picked Francis to win....

Idiots think other wise? You can't take off that many rounds and land like 1 punch and then expect to win a Dec.
I was screaming at the TV for Francis to do more in the later rounds.

And you have to be complete bias to think Francis won. See what I did there.
I'm in complete shock that a MMA forum picked Francis to win....
He won 5 rounds and got a 10-8. Also should have been a pt deduction. Francis won that fight. Boxing fanboys in full damage control

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back