LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
Lebron is a racist POS lol so who cares.

As for who won, check the compubox stats...Fury won more rounds...that wins a boxing fight...period. People think Francis won due to one KD and its ridiculous he landed 59 overall shots over 10 rds...that doesn't win a fight. It amazed me how no one seemed to count anything Fury landed on his worst day but everytime Francis landed a glancing blow or through a shot that hit air it was WOW!

I think the last two rounds were open for Francis to take and he hardly threw anything. Neither did Fury.

So you can't be mad at a decision when you didn't even go for it...

I thought there were 3 rounds that were clear Francis rounds, obviously one of them being 10-8, and then another 3 rounds that were razor close but if im being completely honest we're like Furys rounds by a hair.

I hate Francis because he's just a dumb neanderthal born into a gifted body through no merit of his own, and was recognized as the money making puppet that he is. But he didn't earn anything, and was never hungry for the fight game. It's really nice that he's 37 and will be fading fast. He doesn't deserve to interrupt any more careers with his mindless quest for money.
How do feel about …

1) Jon Jones
2) Aaron Hernandez
3) Johnny Manziel

Fury was outboxing Francis in the middle of the fight. The first 2 rounds and the last 2 rounds were close and I thought Fury won at least 2, probably 3 of them. Ngannou didn't really do much outside of 2 rounds either. It was a boring fight where a bit of pitter patter from a scared Fury was enough in most of the rounds.
Your intellect and ability to understand boxing is about the same level as a Diaz brother's ability to speak a coherent sentence.

"Ngannou didn't really do much outside of 2 rounds either"...... Which rounds did Fury do more than "really not much" exactly?

Francis very, very arguably won 5 rounds, had a 10-8 and maybe another (9-9 at worst) if the ref wasn't a fucking retard and in on the fix.

Which rounds did Ngannou definitely win to the point that this could be considered a robbery? I didn't think Ngannou clearly won more than 2 or 3 rounds. Fury clearly won a few and there were a bunch of close ones without much happening.
People mostly score fights out of emotions, which is why Nate beat Leon

Francis won. Only complete idiots think otherwise.

What a sad day for boxing. A MMA brawler just beat the alleged greatest HW boxer of all time in a boxing match lol

An MMA "brawler" ... aaah the post fight full of shit shertards.. try watching his first fight against Stipe

Irrelevant. That whole fight was scripted. Even that knockdown looked bogus. You honestly think they would book Usyk vs Fury, an event that will generate millions in revenue, and leave the result of Fury vs Ngannou up to chance?

An MMA "brawler" ... aaah the post fight full of shit shertards.. try watching his first fight against Stipe
The one he was laid on for 25 minutes and landed a combined 6 strikes in 4 of the 5 rounds?

Shertard, explain your dumb post. Actually don't. I'll surely lose brain cells when you try to show me you're smart.

Your intellect and ability to understand boxing is about the same level as a Diaz brother's ability to speak a coherent sentence.

"Ngannou didn't really do much outside of 2 rounds either"...... Which rounds did Fury do more than "really not much" exactly?

Francis very, very arguably won 5 rounds, had a 10-8 and maybe another (9-9 at worst) if the ref wasn't a fucking retard and in on the fix.
Your biased is shinning here.
Go back and watch and stop being biased.
Love Franics close fight. No way he won 5 rounds.
He landed 1 punch one round.
I was screaming at the TV for Franics to do more in the later rounds.
Yet you saw 5 rounds to Francis???

Irrelevant. That whole fight was scripted. Even that knockdown looked bogus. You honestly think they would book Usyk vs Fury, an event that will generate millions in revenue, and leave the result of Fury vs Ngannou up to chance?
Ok Alex Jones

Your biased is shinning here.
Go back and watch and stop being biased.
Love Franics close fight. No way he won 5 rounds.
He landed 1 punch one round.
I was screaming at the TV for Franics to do more in the later rounds.
Yet you saw 5 rounds to Francis???
He absolutely won 5 rounds and got a 10-8 and should have got at worst, another round that was 9-9, if not another 10-8. There is no valid argument Tyson Fury won this fight. None.

I didn't give Francis the round he landed 1 strike....

He absolutely won 5 rounds and got a 10-8 and should have got at worst, another round that was 9-9, if not another 10-8. There is no valid argument Tyson Fury won this fight. None.
No stop being biased.
It's called boxing not brawling.
Sorry kid your hero lost a close fight.
He looked amazing and way better than anyone every could of thought.
But he lost. You can't take that many rounds off and win.

No stop being biased.
It's called boxing not brawling.
Sorry kid your hero lost a close fight.
He looked amazing and way better than anyone every could of thought.
But he lost. You can't take that many rounds off and win.
lol these boxing scrubs in full meltdown. He won 5 rounds. 2,3,4,7 and 8.

You probably gave Fury the round he landed 1 punch lol your bias is ridiculous. Just admit that you're biased.

Don't get mad at me your hero couldn't even beat a rookie at his own game.

lol these boxing scrubs in full meltdown. He won 5 rounds. 2,3,4,7 and 8.

You probably gave Fury the round he landed 1 punch lol
No unlike you I'm not biased.
Unlike you I'm not blinded by a Knockdown.
By your logic Francis won every round.

STOP BEING BIASED KID

No unlike you I'm not biased.
Unlike you I'm not blinded by a Knockdown.
By your logic Francis won every round.

STOP BEING BIASED KID
You're a biased little fella and using CAPS doesn't change the fact that your hero got embarrassed at his own sport by a newbie. lol cope more, little kid.

You're a biased little fella and using CAPS doesn't change the fact that your hero got embarrassed at his own sport by a newbie. lol cope more, little kid.
My hero? Lol kid
My sport is Fighting.
I hold no flag to any fighter unlike your self.
Did you cry yourself to sleep with your Francis blanket last night?
Lmao you flash in the pan fans.
Learn the fight game then come back and talk to me kid. Until then go back to WWE kid

Back