Lee is going to beat Al worse than he did Barboza

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.
@13 others thats enough outta you bud.
<{gspressed}>

I'm actually questioning whether I want to watch this fight come saturday. The beating Lee is going to put on Al is going to make Holloway vs Ortega look like light sparring.

Lee will be fighting for the belt soon, khabib is a poor mans Kevin Lee. I dont understand how people don't see that Lee is the next champ.

Al is just a minor speed bump for Lee. Too bad because Al doesnt deserve whats coming.
your shitty posting is a speed bump on sherdog

I guess it didn't quite go the way TS thought

people who make these silly threads and end up looking dumb as fuck should be rewarded with a temporary 'dummy belt' for a couple of week by the mods :D

505995.jpg
<DCWhoa>

What else is going on?

its crazy seeing how many ppl here thought Lee was gonna run over Al

i guess ppl still get blinded by athleticism over fighting skills in 2018

giphy.gif

You really, really need to stop making threads.

my man

lmfao

how come these dudes never come back to their own threads? bruh if ur gonna be so confident about your pick you gotta show up afterwards win or lose

yea you are, you are also nuthugging al only because he went the distance with khabib, i bet you watched didn't even watch any of his fights before that. When lee destroys him, i hope OP bumps this thread to embarrass you, never seen nuthugging via proxy, but i guess i do now.

Now what ?

We all dumber now by having read your post. I award you no likes and May the lord have mercy on your soul!!!
Raging Al beat his ass!!! Khabib would kill kevin Lee

What else could you expect from a McGargler.

Back