Lee Murray still wants that UFC Belt

lee murray is such a wasted talent....when is he being released?

A scumbag jailbird is a Jon Jones fan? I must say I'm shocked.

Thanks ts!
Always was a lee Murray fan
I always was before the whole robbery incident.

I had believed he had turned his life around from thug because of his surroundings and moved on and bettered his life.

He showed us he did not however.

I've never seen him fight. I heard he was no joke in his prime though. Is that true?

He was a part of one of the largest bank robberies ever. I've been robbed twice at my work and I must say its infuriating. Someone threatens your life for money they don't have to work for. Now scale that to that bank robbery.

They need to be punished or else everyone would do it. But to what extent?
Well, his statement still stands true.
He didn't rape or kill anyone.

Lee and USADA would not have got on

"I can’t wait to see the new Gotti film I’ve heard about with John Travolta playing John Gotti."

<{you!}>
images

"My top three films to date are: 1. Heat; 2. Public Enemies; 3. The Town."

<[analyzed}>

The Irishman should be great, it's about the guy (was a mafia hitman and bodyguard for Hoffa) who confessed on his deathbed that he killed Jimmy Hoffa, and that he handled the gun that killed JFK. Scorsese directing, with Deniro, Pacino, Pesci starring.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1302006/?ref_=nv_sr_1

True, but I'm doubling down that it WAS a heinous crime
To each their own but after countless awful stories i read or hear about in everyday news stories, I reserve the word heinous for much more awful outcomes to victims of crime

If you are going to highlight sections do it in a color you can actually see against the background

You obviously have a different colour set up from me because for me the red shows up nicer than that TMNT green.

Back