Legal vs illegal in a nutshell

They are not the best. They come from a 3rd world country and cut 3rd world corners. There are good tradesmen but trust you get what you pay for. I would be fired 10x over for 90% of tgier work

But who is actually cutting the corners here? The employee or the employer?

If their work sucks, how is this construction company even able to remain in business?

If their work sucks, how is this construction company even able to remain in business?
You obviously do not have experience in the construction industry

How does Joe Illegal get free health care?
How can he drive without car insurance?
Does he even have a driver’s license or a valid ID?
What if he gets pulled over by the police?

DanaWhiteIllegal.gif?

Being mad at the little people trying to make their situation better and not at the powerful people who profit either way is stupid and a waste of everyones time.

DanaWhiteIllegal.gif?
They get a free pass dude if they get pulled over they aren't aloud to be asked if their illegal for ine

Joe legal needs to fire his accountant or stop doing his own taxes... he’s paying waaaayyy too much based on the previous and upcoming new tax laws.
Lmao forreal, I'm paying close to 33% in taxes and make about 100k a year.

Last edited:
What be the benefit for Jose to get a fake SSN, or ITID? Is it so Jose can buy a house, or get drivers license to buy car or to get license to start business or something?

When they say fake SSN, do they mean someone else, or a number no one is suppose to have? If they stole someone elses, then why pay taxes for it? Someone likely already paid the taxes for that SSN. They should steal of the SSN of some rich surgeon.

Well anyways, they are revealing themselves or leaving a paper trail. If we ever do crack down on Illegals in this country, it is very dangerous thing they are doing.

What about all the legal citizens who work under the table in the same manner?

Company can bid cheaper, pay the workers even less, and still get the contract, and still pocket more for themselves if they bid higher, pay workers more, and risk not getting the contract. Plus they now likely get repeat business since they cheaper.

As for their work sucking, well, there is still a market for cheap poorly made goods. People do buy low end stuff that wont last long. Why? I dont know, but they still do it.

Plagiarizing right wing 1990s chainmail smfh lol

Here's the Real Story that happens 99% of the time

Joe Legal loses his job because he wasn't good at it, goes to look for a new job...$10.5k in bank.

Jose illegal has just entered America and has already gotten a job at the Local Strawberry fields....He has to pay $10k to cross the border(Loaned by family) and $500 for a fake Social stolen from a death person....10.5k in debt.

Joe Legal continues to get unemployment, continues to look for jobs, but isn't getting any.....He is more and more in the house, seeing news...He's see an Oranage ConMan in the screen blaming illegals...he automatically believes him......$8K in bank (Is mispending money like crazy).

Jose Illegal stays in this job and continues to work...60 hours a week...Slowly he is paying his debt off to his family, while sending money back home, and spending money on a new privileged American life.....Because he gets paid by paycheck, $ is taking off for federal/state taxes....sadly for Jose, he will never reap the benefits for Social Security/medicare/etc because he is illegal thus he is pumping money to programs that will never help him.....$8k in debt.

Joe Legal is growing more and more mad.....But luckily his friend found him a job @ Jose illegal's job, the Local strawberry fields which pays $2 above minimum wage......Joe Legal reluctantly takes the job.....The job is really hard for him, he simply can't handle it...Quits that day....$4k(Has been mispending like crazy)

Jose Illegal stays in the same job and continues to work......60 hours a week still.......His debt is down to 1k.

Joe Legal eventually goes bankrupt and blames illegals.

Jose Illegal eventually marries a white girl and experiences racism from whites.

Last edited:
Why would anyone work for the same employer as illegals and not get paid under the table? Seems like Joe is a dumbass.

Every illegal I've ever hired or worked with had a fake SSN. They all paid taxes homie.
Oh I see, so the ones that do pay taxes are ok for that reason? They're still illegal and drive wages down as well as take jobs and assistance from Americans and LEGAL immigrants

Oh I see, so the ones that do pay taxes are ok for that reason? They're still illegal and drive wages down as well as take jobs and assistance from Americans and LEGAL immigrants

I hired them for their skills as a worker. Hired plenty of legal hispanics as well.

Driving wages down doesn't really work in the culinary industry. Lack of unions is the driving factor behind low pay in that industry. An illegal can get a job in an amazing kitchen if his skill level is high enough same as a legal.

Best person for the job gets hired. I've worked in kitchens as the solo white dude, hell solo English speaker a few times. Never bothered me. Work ethic, skill, and ability get you hired. I've seen crackers saltier than a Ritz that they couldn't get hired at places I've worked and blamed Mexicans over it. Survival of the fittest bruh.

Here's the Real Story that happens 99% of the time

Joe Legal loses his job because he wasn't good at it, goes to look for a new job...$10.5k in bank.

Jose illegal has just entered America and has already gotten a job at the Local Strawberry fields....He had to pay $10k to cross the border(Loaned by family) and $500 for a fake Social stolen from a death person....10.5k in debt.

Joe Legal continues to get unemployment, continues to look for jobs, but isn't getting any.....He is more and more in the house seeing news...He's see an Oranage ConMan in the screen blaming illegals...he automatically believes him......$8K in bank (Is mispending money like crazy).

Jose Illegal stays in this job and continues to work...60 hours a week...Slowly he is paying his debt off to his family, while sending money back home, and spending money on a new privileged American life.....Because he get paid by paycheck, $ is taking off for federal/state taxes....sadly for Jose, he will never reap the benefits for Social Security/medicare/etc because he is illegal thus he is pumping money to programs that will never help him.....$8k in debt.

Joe Legal is growing more and more mad.....But luckily his friend found him a job @ Jose illegal's job, the Local strawberry fields which pays $2 above minimum wage......Joe Legal reluctantly takes the job.....The job is really hard for him, he simply can't handle it...Quits that day....$4k(Has been mispending like crazy)

Jose Illegal stays in the same job and continues to work......60 hours a week still.......His debt is down to 1k.

Joe Legal eventually goes bankrupt and blames illegals.

Jose Illegal eventually marries a white girl and experiences racism from whites.
I have an anecdote similar that can relate to this. I used to work for a Heinz food processing plant for the safety department. During production season we got a lot of peeps from Mexico and Central America with work visas come work for the season. The majority being women in their 50s and older doing these jobs.

Recently many started retiring and there was a shortage of sorters and clean up personnel. Many were asked to work 60 hours a week until the shortage ended. This made the company start hiring a lot of local people ages 20-30 from what I remember, I did a lot of the safety training.

Let me tell ya, every new hire group would have about 95% people quit within a week with most quitting halfway into their first shift. The complaints they made were ridiculous from not getting an hour lunch, they couldn't wear headphones in the plant, they didn't get enough breaks (they wanted 4 breaks in a 8 hour day, including an hour long lunch). These were all American people from various ethnic backgrounds. None wanted to work. Wages were like 12.50 hourly with potential to earn OT and growth within the company, but no one wanted to work.

DanaWhiteIllegal.gif?
California... that's how

Sorry man, but we normal people have to do what we have to do in order to survive in a country where everyone else has to do what they have to do. Your country wants us to play the game. The only person that loses is us if we dont.

Back