Legit thought about punching my mom today

We do a gift exchange every year for christmas, we always have since I was young. The limit is 60$ and everyone puts their names in a hat and you buy a gift for the person you pick.

Anyways I was informed this year that I cant participate because last year I didnt buy a gift for my uncle. Last year I couldn't go through with buying the gift because my cars alternator went and I had to get it replaced with a rebuilt. Cost me like 300$ at a garage and I just couldn't afford a gift. I called my uncle and said I would make it up to him and according to my mom I didnt. I bought him a case of beer but my mom says since it wasnt equivalent to 60$ that it doesnt count. So my mom put me on blast for being cheap and told my family that i never made it up to my uncle. Fucking ridiculous, she has no respect. She did that in front of everyone. Everyones saying its not a big deal and that I can do the gift exchange but my mom was being rude about it.

Anyways I dont think im gonna do it and I hope my mom regrets it.
Seems like an opportunity missed by your uncle to claim an easy W......because if I was he, and you didn't come across with the gift and instead thought a case of shit beer would be an ample substitution, I'd kick your face off.

I don't believe that TS told the full story...if his mom reacted like that it's probably because he asks his family members constantly for money and don't pays it back or some shit like that...

Ya mum likes being punched anyway. Punched in the pussy. With dicks.

Sound like ts has the kind of family that's great to see on reality TV but sucks to be part of.

My Mom died suddenly 6 weeks ago. I would pay money to be able to have her put me in my place.

We do a gift exchange every year for christmas, we always have since I was young. The limit is 60$ and everyone puts their names in a hat and you buy a gift for the person you pick.

Anyways I was informed this year that I cant participate because last year I didnt buy a gift for my uncle. Last year I couldn't go through with buying the gift because my cars alternator went and I had to get it replaced with a rebuilt. Cost me like 300$ at a garage and I just couldn't afford a gift. I called my uncle and said I would make it up to him and according to my mom I didnt. I bought him a case of beer but my mom says since it wasnt equivalent to 60$ that it doesnt count. So my mom put me on blast for being cheap and told my family that i never made it up to my uncle. Fucking ridiculous, she has no respect. She did that in front of everyone. Everyones saying its not a big deal and that I can do the gift exchange but my mom was being rude about it.

You should threaten that bitch. Tell her to apologize or you'll move out of her basement- and tell her this time you mean it. If she doesn't up your allowance, I say punch her. Honestly, most dudes punch their mothers, is normal.

Also, good job getting a garage to install your alternator. Those super complicated jobs are usually best left to the pros.

You shouldn’t punch her unless she goes down to her basement and trespasses on your living space

Adults have no obligation to give gifts to another adult. Get out of the trailer park.

I've never even dreamed of raising a hand towards my mother. Wish I could say the same for her!
Yeah, any time you have this thought, just think of all the times your parents probably thought likewise about you (and managed to restrain themselves).

Dude your family needs to shut down the name drawing and just everyone bring a gift and play dirty Santa then if some poor people don’t bring a gift ( um you) then they don’t play so everyone is happy

It's funny what poor people fight about.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty fucked up. Like your uncle even cares, it's fucking Christmas, it's not about the money value of the presents, lol. its about having fun with family.
Thank you. Im happy that most people feel this way because i wasnt sure after it happened. It is fucked up give me a break and let me do the fucking gift exchange.

For those wondering my uncle was calm, he just stayes neutral and told me not to worry about it. Didnt defend me in front of anyone though just sent me a text after I apologized again.

Yeah that's some bs...my family got all pissy with me when I didn't want to keep doing the gift exchange thing as an adult...so I stopped going, problem solved...

lol souring family relations over pagan holidays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back