Let's be honest about Jon Jones and this suspension...

17 years. Under the jail.

What is your "stake" TS, im curious what you are willing to bet? I know a guy, that knows a guy, that can arrange an account ban if you are not a bitch ass pussy.

4 years would be absolutely ridiculous. Especially when you consider that he is the greatest fighter on Planet Earth today.

So you accept different rules based on some special merits? Dont you think that would be an issue?

Does anybody truly believe that Jones will get "4 years"?
I'm willing to bet my stake that he won't even get a year. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got time served.

This happens time and time again in the world of sports.
He's a top athlete and one of the only legit draws left.
The UFC works WITH USADA, and USADA works FOR them.

Curious to hear what people think. 6 months? year? Time served?
Nobody has ever gotten time served this is t jail. He will get two years

I think he gets time served. All these nerds talking 4 years minimum are out of their minds. Thats not even justice but ruining a man's career. Won't happen.
oh booh fucking hooh lets think about this cheating scumbag's career. what about other careers he ruined while being juiced to the fucking gills? fuck him.

Is usada known for cutting people breaks?. I think he gets at least 2 years

Jds tested positive 6 months ago and weve heard nothing since. Ben rothwell has been out nearly a year and we've heard nothing. Feels like its just been swept under the rug. Lyoto got a ban over basically nothing and yet novitsky has been publicly excusing jones' several test failures for a while now, the whole setup is fishy as fuck

4 years would be absolutely ridiculous. Especially when you consider that he is the greatest fighter on Planet Earth today.

4 years for your second infraction for PEDs in less than 4 years isn’t ridiculous at all.

First time you could chalk up as a learning curve to be aware of what you’re ingesting, second time that excuse doesn’t fly.

These guys have “live in” nutritionists and chefs, if you don’t think they scrutinise every single item that goes into the system you’re either being stubborn or you’re very naive.

3 years. noone will miss him anyway, he's nothing without ped's

Yes and the decision to give him a full sentence despite him being innocent was a travesty - possibly corrupt - I doubt USADA will make that same fuck up twice...on the same guy
it wasnt usada that made that decision last time... try again

Why don't you try taking steriods and see if u can make the best in the world look amateurish?

Steriods don't give fighters mystical powers. Steriods have been a part of this game since the origin of the sport. U think Jon Jones is the only fighter to take steriods. Give me a break. This isn't ping pong...these are fighters.
Don't know if steroids cause a lack of reading comprehension but I pointed out the basis for your response, early in the post. I stated that you take a "great talent like jon jones" and put him on the juice and there you go. Do roids make you a great fighter or talent? Hell no. However, if you are already on another level, they can make you seem invincible. A guy like jones, who may have all of the tools in the world, lacks that fundamental edge in confidence and natural aggression. If he loads up on his "juice", it helps him become more aggressive and more confident in his fights. Now, before you say,"jones doesn't lack confidence", I think he has already proved his lack of confidence by not being able to step into his fights without a little help. His fans believe in him more than he believes in himself.

Back