Lets be honest here, how many of yous have over $1000 in your bank account?

No I used this new company called Affirm that you can use to checkout on Amazon and Walmart and a bunch of places. I used it to get a new phone a few months back @ $10/month no interest. So I used it to get two black Friday TVs from Walmart. Trying to build my credit back up with small lines of credit. Plus I need to replace those things.
Do you have any credit cards?

585f7706fc8845de3ce751e12551db3e.gif

I've barely followed the news myself, everyone's hands are dirty. Nothing much changes and who the president is barely affects me
I work overnight,so all this shit happens while im asleep lol

I wake up and everything is crazy

Not many, and you know why the pandemic thats why. Right now I have 999.97 cause I received 600 on monday on my tax money. If it werent for that I would have only 399 in my bank account. We need something better for america. Something that will make us all prosper and not only a certain fews. I know many of yous dont want your troubles to aired out for risk of being embarrassed but thats ok, we are all in this together.
I do but not the amount I would be proud of. Year has been rough for all but 1 of my friends. Shit's fucking nutts.

I get all my money off the bank as soon as possible. Call me paranoid, but I don't trust those fucking banks.

Most of my money is in the stock market.

All my stocks were up today actually.

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

Pandemic was great for certain stocks...
Yeah I actually have waaay to much in the bank atm. Time to put most of it into some investments

I get all my money off the bank as soon as possible. Call me paranoid, but I don't trust those fucking banks.
It’s bad practice to keep more then enough to cover expenses and some surprise expenses. Money in the bank is money you could be making money with. It’s literally losing value in the bank

Who was Holic?
Holic was on sherdog almost as long as me,but he took a long break off here,esp when The Great 2007 Mod Booth Raid/OT Holocaust sent many of the banned posters to form their own offshoots. He and I and other survivors went there cos we liked posting with them in the original OT,yknow when it was funny,and not just trying to out gay each other.

its kinda weird Mayberry has kinda turned into what the old OT was like,and OT has become..well..best not to speak of it :D

I told him to come back when I started posting in the berry,but he found his home in the War Room as he is really into his politics.

Last edited:
It’s bad practice to keep more then enough to cover expenses and some surprise expenses. Money in the bank is money you could be making money with. It’s literally losing value in the bank
Even to cover expenses, I always pay rent and stuff as soon as I get my money, then I get the rest off the bank. The only downside is if I want to buy something online, but that isn't too much of an issue since I rarely need something ASAP

Holic was on sherdog almost as long as me,but he took a long break off here,esp when The Great 2007 Mod Booth Raid/OT Holocaust sent many of the banned posters to form their own offshoots. He and I and other survivors went there cos we liked posting with them in the original OT,yknow when it was funny,and not just trying to out gay each other.

its kinda weird Mayberry has kinda turned into what the old OT was like,and OT has become..well..best not to speak of it :D

I told him to come back when I started posting in the berry,but he found his home in the War Room as he is really into his politics.
Lol I find it hard to believe you guys agree on political matters

I think I was under 10 years old the last time I had less then $1000 in my bank account. After school and looking for a job and living pay cheque to pay cheque I made sacrifices to live within the means of my minimum wage income. At this point both my children who are under 10 have at least $15 000 each in their own accounts.

Why don't you trade some futures or something?

Sorry, snide remark, I have issues with banking. I believe it to be full of immorality.

Back