Liddell hasn’t aged well

I guess he is kind lucky still be able to be active and still workout etc but yes he has not aged the best in comparsion to say his old rival Tito but Tito has mayo brains

Tito was immune to the effects CTE being that he was simply born so stupid that no one would've been able to tell if he had CTE or not.

He looks like your average guy in his 50's. I don't know what you expect lol.

Still rocking the Mohawk I see.

he looks in good shape for his age.. outside of his midsection and moving like a robot

I just keep thinking of Tito as the king of Rohan in lord of the rings except he’s telling Aragorn that “a man is supposed to bury his children”.

this thread delivers!

Yeah , he’s looking weathered for 53 , but what a ride he must have had

His gut continues to grow but he actually looks about the same outside of aging, adding in the partying and everything else over the years I'm surprised he looks alright.

I have seen Chuck in my gym a few years ago and trust me, you still don’t want none .

Chuck just joined the club with rhonda rousey of mma fighters that resemble chunk AND sloth from the goonies movie

He'd look a lot better if he shaved the mohawk shorter, stopped skipping leg day and started stretching his neck better.

His style and workout routine is making him look older than he is.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah... he could look a bit younger, but I don't think that's particularly bad for 53.
Especially considering for how long he "burned the candle" by both ends (fighting + partying).
I don't think we can expect many retired fighters to look like Shannon Sharpe at 53.

More so than caring about his looks, let's hope that Chuck is still coherent.

For a 50+ man who spent 30+ of his years fighting and partying, he's actually looking surprisingly well; could easily be in way worse condition both in terms of health and appearance.

Alcohol, cocaine, rich foods, lots of sex and who knows what else. Takes a toll. If he stopped all substances now, cleaned up diet and sleep schedule, his body and skin would look a lot healthier after awhile.

Normally when you have that look in your eyes like Chuck you tend to not gain any weight. Uncle Budweiser said fuck all that and pushed the pace on poor old man Chuck.

Ole Bud by late 53rd round KO on the Iceman.

The war stories Mr. Lidell could tell you though, the yarns he might spin, could you imagine? I've always held Chuck close to my heart in that way, in that legendary ' knock a bitch out then party like a rock star'
kinda' way. God I love that man, this is where I think ole' Jonny boy learned some of his tricks during his rise at LHW. Bless them both, and party on.

I like your avatar. Is it filtered or did you draw it yourself?

In case you might be wondering my avatar is in fact hand drawn

Back