Lion Attacks Owner

There shouldn't be any fucking Lions in Canada.... PERIOD.. Keep it to Bears and Polar Bears.

Chappelle did a funny bit about this sort of thing, the only reason you watch a lion doing tricks is to see them attack the master!

That's why keeping tigers, animals, bears, etc... is a horrible idea. Even if they're raised from when they were young and are generally well behaved, it is my belief, that like us, they sometimes have a bad day and are grumpy sometimes. With a dog or cat, it's not a big deal, but this happens with something like a lion.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Reminds me of a limerick.

There was a young lady from Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a Tiger
They returned from the ride.
With the lady inside and the smile on the face of the tiger
I never did get that limerick when I first read it in the late 80's. Memories.

That doesn't say what you think it says. You're too stupid to understand the explanation though so ill just sit here laughing at you.

Oh, ok. I'll take your word for it and just ignore the collected data just to make you feel good.

On second thought, put up or shut up.

He's no lion whisperer.

Bad shit usually happens to people like this eventually, there are so many factors that can cause an incident.
I trust my Komodo more so than a big cat.

This dude runs a game reserve and raise this lion for 10yrs and went inti his kennel everyday and lion just turned on him.

The man live thankfully.

That old man stood no chance, these lions are similar to Pitbulls, they will turn on their masters

When the woman starts crying it gutted me big time, why would he go in there alone?

He turned his back and it just pounced on him

The minute he turned his back he was done. You would think with all the years of him working the animals he would know to back away and out of the enclosure. Also why was there not someone else in there or just outside ready to take action?

not only did he turn, he ran, why the hell was he running you would think the old man would have known that by now not to turn your back and run.

not only did he turn, he ran, why the hell was he running you would think the old man would have known that by now not to turn your back and run.
Exactly! I saw that and heard the voice say” it was at this moment Jack knew he fucked up”.

What was the point of killing it afterward? Revenge? What pieces of shit.
Can't have dangerous animals now, can we? It seems that's always the fucking stupid solution. Too bad the lion didn’t get to eat or kill the idiot first and at least remember what it was like to be a lion.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Reminds me of a limerick.

There was a young lady from Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a Tiger
They returned from the ride.
With the lady inside and the smile on the face of the tiger

There once was a man from Nantucket

Can't have dangerous animals now, can we? It seems that's always the fucking stupid solution. Too bad the lion didn’t get to eat or kill the idiot first and at least remember what it was like to be a lion.

Yeah, I mean lions are inherently dangerous, as illustrated by the story. This makes no fucking sense and whoever killed the lion, or was party to it, should be thrown in jail for animal cruelty.

women are so useless .sobbing and crying "somebody help" when shit hits the fan lol.

reminds me of this video from a dutch tv show

this is why they get paid 87c on the dollar bois.

The point is there should be zero. These animals are not native to this land. Bringing these majestic animals over here for our pleasure is beyond sick and I am so glad I never contributed to these assholes. I'd rather have these animals go extinct and go out peacefully than enslaving them to keep them around longer for stupid fucking kids to stare at.

Back