Liquefying the dead.

I personally wouldn't mind if my body was liquefied, but I certainly don't personally like the concept of our water supply being endowed with more chemicals from the process. I can only imagine the amount of shit necessary to make this process 100% eco-friendly and it would be a nightmare cost. Last thing people need is to be spending more money on dead people than they already do.

Morally I have no issue with the process, but I doubt it will ever become a serious option for most people.

Cliffs maybe? Not sure why I need to make this decision.

8bc0f1d691aa1471c12280f2926f7ee1.jpg

I want my body cremated and the ashes put inside a golden vial and sealed. The vial will be inserted into a prostitutes anal cavity and she will then be ejected into space.

I’m not sure I like the idea of “pouring liquified human remains down the sink drain”

But seems reasonable enough.

The resulting chemical reaction is said to reduce most of the body to a liquid that one advocate has described as resembling “weak coffee”.

Throw a pot of Grandma on, it's going to be a late one.

Call me old fashion but I still want to sex them hoes when I'm deceased.

I’ve heard of that before, but to be honest I don’t really get why.

The problem is in the environmental impact of the chemicals used to liquify the body. Chances are they'll use something like hydrofluoric acid which is extremely dangerous to all life forms.

Halide based acids are great for doing stuff like that quickly but destroy the environment.. it's like dumping a super concentrated pesticide down the drain.. like DDT. Sulfuric acid will probably do the job but once the hydrogen ions dissociate from the acid, you are dumping lots of sulfur into the water system.

The slow way to do it would be with strong lye.. probably sodium hydroxide. But ain't nobody got time for that. But at least the bi-product from that wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Chances are no matter what method is used, you aren't going to go completely away.

I'm all for natural burial. Cheapest and safest for the environment.

Back