Little bastard kids causing havoc outside my residence

buy three pitbulls, let them play outside

Nature will do the rest

I warned them off before and being the kids of mental patients, one started screaming like a wild child, telling me to drop dead and he'd burn my apartment etc., obscenities.

Watch your back TS. That kid already has a built in excuse for his or her behavior. He or she can burn your place down with you in it and be back playing in the courtyard in a few weeks time.

Apart from one single cognizant response, every single reply in this thread is basically a synonym for "I'd exhibit my helpless in competence in the same circumstances".

Apart from one single cognizant response, every single reply in this thread is basically a synonym for "I'd exhibit my helpless in competence in the same circumstances".

After reading through all the suggestions, I have to agree with the first reply. It's really the only way.

Other than that, there's not much you can do besides move. Unfortunately, we all have to deal with shitty situations at one point or another.

Go bang the caretaker. The kids will get less annoying and you will be more compassionate towards them.

Will speak with their management company (the government organization for crazies) tomorrow.

After that will speak with local law enforcement, see can they help me out.

None of you illiterates could have suggested the above?

Have you tried selling them? I understand there's a thriving market for street urchins. Perhaps there's a local chimney sweep or mill owner you could trade them to

These rents are crazy. I think if I were a young man again I'd learn to live at walmart in a van. Loud kids? drive to a different Walmart parking lot.

My first apartment was $185 mo and I made $1500 a month PART TIME at a HW store. I was like whatever when it went up to $235.

Don't they go to school or is it summer holidays?

So the problem is kids who live in the area are playing football with their friends in the sun on their summer holidays and you don't like the noise?

Why don't you just get some noise cancelling headphones?

lol

Touch a nerve there did I?

You probably still live with your parents.

Lol you seem real mad. Youre ofcourse also being punked out by mentally ill kids, and whining on a wing chun forum about it. I see where you're coming from.

The mentally ill kids are probably smarter than TS

34 and I live alone since 21.

1S8hfgY.jpg

Don't they go to school or is it summer holidays?

So the problem is kids who live in the area are playing football with their friends in the sun on their summer holidays and you don't like the noise?

Why don't you just get some noise cancelling headphones?

They're playing football in a built up residential apartment complex and hitting apartment walls, doors and windows with a heavy leather ball.

It'd be the equivalent of three wild child kids having a game on your doorstep.

They're playing football in a built up residential apartment complex and hitting apartment walls, doors and windows with a heavy leather ball.

It'd be the equivalent of three wild child kids having a game on your doorstep.

I'm surprised the windows can take it, proper leather balls would go through a window when I was a kid.

These kids are doing what they are doing because they are bored. Idle hands and all that. Since their parents won't, find something better for them to do. Buy them a fucking cornhole game or something.

Back