Live: UFC 229 Press Conference - Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Khabib is shook

I really dont know how you can say that when literally he wasn't phased at all. He got mad like 1-2x and with all the shit Conor was saying, I would have straight up ran across the room at him (and got KO'd), but Khabib knows. Conor looks more desperate then anything since Khabib isn't biting on everything like everyone else did

Conor's over the top sttituat is over compensating on how nervous he is.

lol

conor is shook

just watched the face off only
now lets hope khabib actually makes it to the octagon

Those police officers in the back be like...

giphy.gif

I muted that shit after the first 5min
Thanks for the updates my Sherdawgz

Didn't seem to me that Conor got in his head at all, despite every attempt to do so. But who knows, none of this really matters. The better man will win on the night.

Mcgregor has gone full Tony Montana at the end of scarface. Obviously it's Vegas so he will, but he shouldn't even be sanctioned to fight, he is off his nut.

WHERES NOAH ?? anyone got some background about the ark of conor question??

As an American a lot of it just sounds like a load of mumbling to me, I can understand some of the words, but I laugh more at all the stuff I don't understand. Reminds me of rap, don't really know whats being said :confused::confused:

Hmmmm

funny-face-cat.jpg

I've never been more hyped for a fight, I don't give a fuck what anyone says

in what universe do you think that is possible lol
You have no idea how professional athletes are revered by government over here. They litereally get cars and appartments just for competeting. And goverment awards.

Conor shouting that out loud clear message to Khabib right there hes makin this personal by going after his culture, in a Jesus vs Allah type way

called him backwards and called Ali a terrorist snitch...

Well,

It was an utter shit show as we all expected but Khabib did break his composure really fast.

When he snapped at Ali Abdelaziz my girlfriend and I lost it. He’s Standing there trying to take a picture. “Fuck you!”

There have been fighters that have shit their pants during a fight and that still isn't more embarrassing than this press conference.

Back