Lmao Trump wants to replace EBT and food stamps with food boxes

Would the food boxes include McD's and cold fries?

Do it and see how much you enjoy it
I would do fine, actually. I'd have a full oil tank, free food and maybe even some disability money if I played my cards right. My deadbeat brother actually got his house winterized for free.

In all honesty, I wouldn't lose a lot if I lost my job other than my pride. I'd qualify for all sorts of programs for my family. I could get free training and education.

Pride means a lot to me though. I've never had to take anything from anyone as an adult, and I'm proud of that.

I would do fine, actually. I'd have a full oil tank, free food and maybe even some disability money if I played my cards right. My deadbeat brother actually got his house winterized for free.

In all honesty, I wouldn't lose a lot if I lost my job other than my pride. I'd qualify for all sorts of programs for my family. I could get free training and education.

Pride means a lot to me though. I've never had to take anything from anyone as an adult, and I'm proud of that.

Maybe the first post I fully agree with you on. There should be a safety net for people who lose their jobs but I think we can agree there is abuse

Oh shit, I said earlier in this thread that Blue Apron was a good company. I apologize. Glad I didn't invest in them.

Would also cut down on trading EBT money for cash.

Maybe even cut down on obesity amongst poor people.

Could be a decent idea depending on the implementation.

It would just cause unscrupulous people to find other unscrupulous activities.

They should replace EBT with memberships to community service centers that provide food and other services to help those in need.

But that would cost more in the short-run so it will never happen.

Why not feed them expired MREs? I'm sure the military needs to get rid of some crap they have in stock. Poor people would eat a lot better and they could potentially earn some money on Youtube doing reviews. Not to mention they would get their cigarettes for free. It's a win win situation!

After Hurricane Ike, they were passing out MRE's along with water for the locals. We grabbed a few for the hell of it, even though we didn't need them. I had hooked up generator to the house to power the fridge, lights and ceiling fans.

They weren't great, but ok. And the kids thought they were kind of fun.

They sure would get old in a hurry though.

That's.. actually a great idea. It would eliminate fraud and help the diets of all the poor people that live in food deserts and eat garbage from gas stations.

The new thing around my parts is people holding cardboard signs asking for cash at intersections. Now I don’t doubt some may be people who really have no where else to turn for money but there has been more than one of these people followed and busted driving new f150s or fancy suv’s. For those that may say you can be broke and still have the new vehicle well that’s the first thing you should sell if times get tough. I think many of these people just got caught with their pants down living out of thier means.

Or perhaps a job?
You do realize that the vast majority of those who rely on EBT benefits are the working poor, do you not?
In fact, many employers like Wal-Mart actively encourage their employees to apply for benefits because they know that they don't provide a living wage. So, what would you suggest to those individuals who work full time ( or close to it ) but still can't afford to feed themselves & their families? Should they go hungry?

At this point... The government picking and choosing what the poor eats would be more expensive than just letting these folks have their lil debbies and fanta.

I know it sounds horrible, but damn...

All the folks I know that buy/bought fish, chicken, fruits, veggies and vread with their stamps weren't/won't (be) on them for long.

Hell when my wife and I had our first child we had to get WIC, I was an E-3 and she an E-2. That awful ass food was an amazing motivator to get me to start doing correspondence courses and taking initiative.

Thank you Donald Duck Orange Juice!

Until you pull yourself up by your bootstraps, one scoop of ice cream for you.

Why not feed them expired MREs? I'm sure the military needs to get rid of some crap they have in stock. Poor people would eat a lot better and they could potentially earn some money on Youtube doing reviews. Not to mention they would get their cigarettes for free. It's a win win situation!

Yes.

Give them expired "food". -_-

SMH

LOL

Your post is funny AND creepy while being super illogical...

Good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back