Logan Paul vs KSI

KSI up to +130 on dimes now, I might throw like 20 bucks on him for shits and giggles. He needs to keep his fucking right hand up tho. Anyway no way I'm laying -150 on Logan " I'm smart enough not to be retarded but if your iq is a couple pts lower than mine, you probably are" Paul. Why am I such a degenerate? I shouldn't even watch this let alone bet on it.

Just watched Logan train and wow! never seen ksi box but im going ksi

The British Boxing Control should of stepped in and said the fight can go a head if its also have a card of top up and coming Boxers and who all get a share of the profits as it clever yet disgusting.

Seriously I have no idea how I can watch this fight. Will it be on youtube broadcast on Logan's and KSI's channels?

edit-

Last edited:
Freakshow. I'll tune in.

Lol. They think they can stop the streams. Funny.

omg gais teh day iz finely hear

I couldn’t seep at all last nite

#teemlogang

Logan looks more athletic but he also looks like a millenial softie who has never been in a fight. Im guessing KSI wins a close decision.

Logan looks more athletic but he also looks like a millenial softie who has never been in a fight. Im guessing KSI wins a close decision.

I read that he was a decent high school wrestler so he is probably the tougher of the 2.

someone pm me if they know how to watch this for free

+1 Kinda embarassing that I'm interested in this fight but i really am. Freakshow fights just have something special

Dirty white boy vs weird talking black guy.
No thanks

Credit ProBoxingInsidr for pretending he gives fuck about this horseshit.
I hope it fails and the Mayweathers can focus on real boxing and not two f--s slapping each other
Give us some real news @ProBoxingInsidr

And Youtube views can suck a dick.
Put it on HBO PPV for $100 and see how much they do.

Honestly I think this should be an inspiration to all keyboard warriors that have never trained before. 80 percent of the fighters I legit basement dwellers that have never even trained let alone fought. KSI has only been doing this for 9 months.

I'm watching this rn and that last guy (JMX?) was pretty decent.

Serious question- are they better fighters than CM Punk?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back