Logan Paul vs KSI

Fuck it I'll watch it if I can get it for free b/c no way I'm paying for this shit. Might toss a few bucks on one of em if I can find someone that can do a good job of capping it and giving me a reason to bet one side. Betting makes dumb shit like this a bit more interesting. KSI's done this before which is a big plus for him, imo. Don't know about Logan Paul other than he's dumb as a rock.

YouTube, ksi and Logan wins. Btw ksi is delusional for wanting to become a professional boxer after this

YouTube, ksi and Logan wins. Btw ksi is delusional for wanting to become a professional boxer after this
Why? He's still pretty young. Maybe its unlikely he'll be a good pro but if he genuinely works hard anything is possible.

Logan looks bigger and more athletic, I believe he has an athletic background and played footabll, but KSI has more boxing experience I think. Not sure who I wanna bet on if anyone.

Just out of curiousity what did Logan Paul do that was so bad that he got blackballed by youtube? He showed a body at that suicide forest did he not? Just from what I seen it looks humorous and Chizzy is promoting it so there will be plenty of Lets go Champs being chanted.

Yeah I saw the video of them in that forest and I'm very confused what the big deal is. I think cause it showed him laughing. But I dno, I laugh at "serious" shit all the time, because funny people see humor in everything. Just more whiny insensitive people who have nothing to do and the only way they get to exercise any power is by shitting on someone.

Assuming Logan Paul has a gas tank he will win pretty handily.

Yeah I saw the video of them in that forest and I'm very confused what the big deal is. I think cause it showed him laughing. But I dno, I laugh at "serious" shit all the time, because funny people see humor in everything. Just more whiny insensitive people who have nothing to do and the only way they get to exercise any power is by shitting on someone.

He went a foreign country acted like a gung-ho jackass everywhere on the trip then went to seek out a forest where it's well known people go to commit suicide to laugh dead people and make a videos out of it for profit. Afterwards Youtube very reluctantly and slowly dulls out punishment that would get anyone else banned then sponsors catch wind of Logan Paul incident which force Youtube polices changed hurting everyone on the site negatively not himself and Japan data says they have less favorable opinions of foreigners after the incident. Again, it's because other people that aren't Logan Paul face consequences for his actions.

That is keeping it brief but you get the idea it's not just because he did something tasteless it's because he is a big celebrity that uploaded a video of him doing tasteless and disrespect for profit that led to other negative things.

Last edited:
Not spending a dime let alone 10 bugs.

<{cruzshake}>

Rooting for LP to humble KSI.

Just saw the weigh-ins for this and I was surprised to see that Logan was only a kg heavier than KSI. He looks a fair bit bigger than that. Hope KSI beats his ass. Seeing Briggs there chanting 'Lets go champ!' was pretty amusing.

Just saw the weigh-ins for this and I was surprised to see that Logan was only a kg heavier than KSI. He looks a fair bit bigger than that. Hope KSI beats his ass. Seeing Briggs there chanting 'Lets go champ!' was pretty amusing.
Logan feeding him a piece of gum was funny. KSI should've accepted it and then spat it out in his face. This is a spectacle and I won't be paying for it. I'll still watch because the YouTube boxing championship of the world is on the line (lol).

Logan feeding him a piece of gum was funny. KSI should've accepted it and then spat it out in his face. This is a spectacle and I won't be paying for it. I'll still watch because the YouTube boxing championship of the world is on the line (lol).
lol it looked a bit weak just accepting the gum. Yeah it was making me smile when they kept saying 'for the YouTube boxing championship of the world!'

He can go pro if he fights at the right level. Actor Mickey Rourke had an unbeaten pro record fighting cans and no bodies.

Yea baffled he didn't spit it out. I guess he was demonstrating how calm he is, which I think is going to work in his favor. Doesn't seem rattled at all. The gum thing was corny though.

Logan Paul only weighed 190 lbs.
Faze Sensei weighed 192 lbs and he's fought at 155 lbs in amateur MMA.
Deji was heavier than I thought he would be at 174 lbs, but he looked a bit out of shape.
JMX was a colossal 205 lbs.

Yea baffled he didn't spit it out. I guess he was demonstrating how calm he is, which I think is going to work in his favor. Doesn't seem rattled at all. The gum thing was corny though.
It was corny but I did laugh. The best part was Buffer's reaction when he said "holy communion!".

Back