Lol at the fake outrage for Lee's weight miss.

I’m all for giving him a pass over 1lb, especially considering the NJSACB doesn’t allow time for a second weigh in... no doubt he would’ve been able to drop that extra pound had they been fighting most other places than NJ

Lee is witty, alpha and athletic. Most sherbros can't relate to that

"Fake outrage"?

Non title fight, still happening, I don't think anyone really even cares do they? Granted I'm in the MMA betting forum most of the time and not here, but I haven't seen anyone showing they care at all.

If anything Lee only screwed himself over. He probably drained himself since he got so close, and ends up having to pay 20% of his $ to Barboza. Lee didn't look great on the scale either. Only one who should be mad is him, for screwing himself over. If he wins I'm sure he won't care, but if he loses...

Relax, he missed weight by 1 pound. Too bad he isn't a Sherdog darling like Yoel or Khabib lol.
It’s because his mouth and actions don’t line up

Plus the outrage isn’t any more or less than others at his level who miss weight

The fake outrage about Lineker missing by like a half-pound was worse. Never understood the weight-sperging, myself

its the first time he's missed(I think?) so Im not really willing to start shitting on him just yet, its not like he's done it a lot of times like Khabib

He doesn't look like a big LW to me, he's shorter than most of them and doesn't look to be bigger in any of his fights. So it's a bit of a surprise to see him fail to make it.

It's still piss poor to miss weight though, whoever it is that does it.

He's pretty damn solid and has the reach of light heavy weights. He would not be undersized at WW.

Cutting weight is so cool bro and not antiquated at all. I love seeing two dudes who weigh 185lbs dehydrate themselves, inflict damage onto their bodies to make 155lbs. Then what’s so fucking cool is that these two men, who are basically the same size anyway can drop to 155 for an entire 5 minutes bro!!! Then nearly 36 hours later when they fight they both put a shit ton of weight back on and again nearly weigh the same. It makes so much sense!
#weightcuttingforever
#commonsensenever
#weightcuttingissocool

A 1lb miss in NJ where no extra time is minor for most but as main event and near title contention it is a bad time to miss. Luckily Edson accepted, which is good for him since more money and less downside if be loses. Lee will get a chance to put on a good show to redeem himself. As long as a valiant effort his stock should not drop much. But will be back a fight or two further from contention.

Fans should roast Lee but it was only a lb and no extra time to shed so minor relative to many others who have misses.

When this is someone's response you know they would absolutely suck that dick in RL.
Dude has a drug fried brain, thinks he can beat Chris Leben in a fight and thinks weed is for higher thinking lol

'Who is a better wrestler Lee or Khabib?' Are his thread titles, garbage poster.

Guy talks mad shit yet can't even make weight, lol what a scrub.

Back