• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

looking to buy my first hand gun...

SEXYBEAST

WILLY POPPED MY PLASTIC CHERRY & GAVE ME LAZY EYE
@Black
Reaction score
have done some research and have choosen the Sig Sauer P226 Navy .40 s&w. was wondering from u guys in the know, how does this gun rate.
i'm not buying for home defense, i just would like to own a few handguns if anything or everything goes down some day, i have owned shotguns and semi auto rifle's but never a hand gun.
good choice or would the HK P30S LS 40SW 4.45" or just for looks the Baby Desert Eagle II, .45ACP. i would prefer to own all the same caliber as too the ammo would work for all my guns,
thanx.

If only there were a special forum on here..just for weapons, and tactics if necessary ..

Last edited:
But things are never that simple are they.?

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and take this third spot too.

anne-hathaway-catwoman-1.png

I had my first gun at 16 stop being a pussy grad a snud nose 44 and become a local drug lord its that easy?

Dejavu. Get a glock and make sure you hold it sideways when you shoot.

If you were a man you would get a bow and arrow.

111507_rambo.jpg

And a knife

Now this isn't a knife

969956.jpg

This is a knife

0+404.jpg

Dejavu. Get a glock and make sure you hold it sideways when you shoot.

Was thinking the same thing. I thought it was a glitch in the Matrix.

.40 S&W is an expensive round. It's also hotter that a 9mm, which affects accuracy--especially for a novice, and penetration, so you have a higher chance of the bullet continuing through your target and hitting something else. I'd go with a 9mm for your first pistol.

The Sig 226 is a fine piece. I'm actually looking for a new handgun right now, and have narrowed my search to the SP2022 or the P250, both by sig. I like them because they are cheaper, more compact, and modular--especially the p250, which can be adapted for different hand sizes and caliber of rounds.

If you think "everything" may go down one day, you probably want to diversify and make sure your collection can handle all of the common types of ammo and not just one caliber in particular.

If you think "everything" may go down one day, you probably want to diversify and make sure your collection can handle all of the common types of ammo and not just one caliber in particular.

lol my plan. I have a .357 revolver, so I can handle 38 special and .357 magnum rounds--very diverse piece. Next purchase is looking like a modular Sig that can switch between .40 S&W, 9mm parabellum or luger, and .357 auto.

After that will be a .45 acp or a .223 rifle.

get an M20 bazooka, cus it will take down anything, especially a legion of zombies.

get an M20 bazooka, cus it will take down anything, especially a legion of zombies.

Ammo is expensive, weapon and ammo are heavy and cumbersome, collateral damage makes it impractical.

Just my 3 cents....

Ammo is expensive, weapon and ammo are heavy and cumbersome, collateral damage makes it impractical.

Just my 3 cents....

have 15-20 missiles, post up on your roof (or balcony), and fire away. in the event of a zombie apocalypse, or nuclear war, who gives a shit about collateral damage?

You would probably break you weak limp wrist arms trying to shoot that thing one handed or some shit.

Back