Media Luke Rockhold: I'm still at the highest level, nobody is making me look foolish"

I do agree that physically Luke is holding up better than Weidman, but he has fallen off in the past few years.

"I don't lose to guys like Jan" is a big part of his problem. He is so arrogant that he underestimates his opponents. The fact that getting knocked out repeatedly hasn't humbled him tells me he is overconfident almost to the point of mental illness.

Him and Weidman should spin kick each other on Mars.

At least Weidman still toughed it out. Weidman would have fought on with no teeth.

Actually if Weidman is cut,he can fight Rockhold in BKFC,thats the only reason to call Luke back.

Luke-Rockhold-Mike-Perry-BKFC-41-1024x663.jpg

I dunno. Mike Perry kind of made ya look foolish.
That's the problem with highly confident fighters. They need it to be champ but then you get Tony, Weidman, Rockhold, Rashad Evans. Usually the last ones to see they need to hang it up. Frankie almost got there but he was smart enough to close the door before his last fight started (which even then for some doesn't work.)

Luke + proper training camp + focus on HEA MOOMENT + Marvin Vettorri match up + sea level = i can see him winning, and he'd instantly be back in the mix. He didn't do bad against Costa. I think he's still in it, he needs to do something, what it is, i do not know. But I can see him at least beating Marvin Vettori. That guy is teh suxxorz.

You just got stopped by Mike Perry mate, time to hang it up.

This is what happens when you don't have friends

No one's there to tell ya you're an idiot

This is what happens when you don't have friends

No one's there to tell ya you're an idiot
Im sure he has friends,he just doesnt listen to them. You can only help someone so much if they dont want to be helped.

He said no one is making him look foolish but he's looked foolish in his past several fights. Especially because he cant back up all the stuff he spews.

As a man legitimately born on April 1st, I've always wondered what this would be like.

Looked pretty foolish when that black guy knocked his teeth out in the first round in bare knuckle.

After centuries of oppression, what else would you expect? Should be called Mike "The Dentist" Perry.

Perry made him look like a bitch. Peak delusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back