Luke Thomas: Would I pick Nunes to win against top 10 guys in the 135 division...maybe"

Can Amanda Nunes beat up the average size American man in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope luke walks this back or its out of context

This is indefensible

10/10 cuck points for that comment. Absurd is the word

You legit changed his quote from 'probably not' to 'maybe' there's a big difference there.

She could MAYBE handle some of the bottom tier 125 guys. MAYBE.

No there aren’t. She wouldn’t beat any males in the top 10,000 let alone in the UFC & Bellator

Yes she would since there aren't even 10 000 pro BW's in MMA. Top 10 000 would have to consist some amateurs and just MMA hobbyists with very little MMA training and 0 fights, so basically regular people who aren't fighters. Try top1000 and it gets more interesting.

No male ufc fighter would lose cept maybe cm punk.
No one of note, for sure. I'm just leaving room in case there's some awful 135s on the roster.

You legit changed his quote from 'probably not' to 'maybe' there's a big difference there.

Listen to it again, bud.

"Would i pick her to win against guys in the top 10 at 135? Probably not. But even then...maybe."

If they stood long enough she would sleep the fuck out of Weidman.

Soon they’ll say she can beat Mayweather

<{outtahere}>

Mayweather in an MMA fight is far more winnable than against a top 50 135/125 MMA fighter because of Floyd’s complete lack of grappling and ground game.

There is literally no male fighter in any weight class on the roster she could beat, none.

I'd bet money on a flyweight who gets KO'd like Matt schnell to obliterate her in the first round no problem whatsoever, let alone someone like Petr Yan or Moraes.

Nunes would get crushed by every guy on the roster. Nunes vs Chase Hooper in a stand up fight would be somewhat interesting though. She’d probably light him up but then he’d walk her down and beat her ass at some point.

Lol luke thomas has to be retarded. Has he not seen the girl that lasted 5 fucking rounds with nunes? She might be strong for a woman, but even the small 135ers would beat the shit out of her. even on amateur level. cant compare a male fighter to a female.

And he wonders why people hate him? It's been known that the only way this works is if the female fighter is the cream of the crop, has a significant weight advantage (at least two weight classes), the guy is nothing special, AND the guy doesn't take it seriously. Even then, it's like flipping a coin at best with the guy winning more often than not.

She can’t even finish wmma punching bags

I listened to that this morning, could've sworn he said MAYBE NOT. I'm at work right now, so I can't listen to it again.

Listen to it again, bud.

"Would i pick her to win against guys in the top 10 at 135? Probably not. But even then...maybe."
Either way you left out a really important part of the quote. The fact he started with probably not changes how I would interpret the maybe.

Mayweather in an MMA fight is far more winnable than against a top 50 135/125 MMA fighter because of Floyd’s complete lack of grappling and ground game.
Perhaps but wasn't the context the last time this was said, that Ronda had good enough hands to box him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back