Mackenzie Dern promoting her new weight scales sponsor 2 days ago

Should she

• Total voters
She is still the most marketable female UFC fighter after maybe Cyborg.

It's in Vitagoods best interest to be honest. That plug she did for their scale now looks embarrassing

She should, but she won’t. Weird thread, Vitor 1st rd KO.

There is no way they keep sponsoring her, that picture is everywhere and makes their product look like utter garbage.

She's sponsored by a health food company?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Surely these guys would be a better sponsor...?

the-true-story-behind-the-mysterious-mcdonalds-gold-card-673955074-Vytautas-Kielaitis-1024x683.jpg

ive always said cheap digital scales are inaccurate. but not that fucking inaccurate.

I'm actually a big supporter of Dern overall, but missing weight by that much is a bad joke and her sponsors should be furious.

The Disney Channel wouldn't sponsor Colby Covington so why should a scale manufacturer sponsor Dern?

It was probably just a one time plug
Damage is done, too late for them to get a refund.

Cooper planned this all lol.

However, Cooper’s not convinced that her opponent, who has struggled with weight cuts in the past, will fare as well. “She will probably come in heavy, I have a feeling, or have a hard time making weight. I plan on leaving cookies outside her door every night because I’m sure she won’t be able to resist it. And that way I get 20 percent of her purse and still get to beat her up at home.”

Cooper made it clear that no matter what Dern weighed in at, she would “100 percent” still take the fight. “I’ve trained too hard and gone through everything I needed to do for a fight. Now I just have to get that high of getting my hand raised.”
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/...-heavy-brazil-weigh-in-cut-mma-interview-news

VitaGood has to be in the running for the P4P worst PR decision making in MMA

is a game changer! It was able to help me track body fat, muscle mass and water weight. It a bad ass tool for anyone!

So the shit sucks and don't use it?

What are you taking about? Her scale worked perfectly.

9F83C40C-151E-4F53-A903-FFC1F4DFA0A1.jpeg

Blame it on the scale.

Back