Malignaggi: UFC Fanbase is stupid

Pauli is spot on ,just go through some of the posts today from loads of posters some braindead people here.
I agree with the last part but when did Paulie lose to Artem in Boxing?

I faintly recall him winning a decision in a BKFC event (which in reality he clearly lost), but I don't remember them ever stepping into a Boxing ring together.

Do you have a link or something? Know idea how I missed that but now I definitely want too check it out despite your spoiler here.

Shouldn’t you be protesting with all the other freedom fighter fucktards?

Self centred cunts.

Like Denmark allowing groupings of 500 after 10th of May? Not everyone wants to destroy the economy which results in far greater loss of life and mental health. We should focus on helping the weak ones and open things up. You can stay home.

Even though this thread is over I figured I’d drop in and say Paulie vs Artem should have been a draw

Most are dumb, adult people running for one ball for dozens of minutes. How retarded it is?
yes you must have great cardio to run that much but what you know about cardio you probably gas out just like Conor

yes you must have great cardio to run that much but what you know about cardio you probably gas out just like Conor
no need for personal attacks, my cardio is great,team sports are for kids

Paulie is right, only thing that changed since Bob Arum said they're skinheads is they grew their hair out. A black man and a Muslim beat the shit out their great hope back to back and it's never been saltier.

Why does anyone care what this tool has to say?

It will happen. And then I will find this thread and bump it so everyone who mocked anyone win be shamed.

Atrem Vs Paulie 3

New rules.

Bare Knuckle Pillow fight, blue and red PJ's issued, happening in a Sherdogger's basement because virus......... Which Shedogger, I No tell!

@Clippy

Still bitter about artem stealing his side piece

Yes MMA fans are incredibly dumb. Imagine being a fan of something, talking about it, but not knowing a damn thing about it.

Paulie lurking in the WAR ROOM again.

I feel his pain.

He's a douche but that doesn't make him wrong.

Like Denmark allowing groupings of 500 after 10th of May? Not everyone wants to destroy the economy which results in far greater loss of life and mental health. We should focus on helping the weak ones and open things up. You can stay home.
What in the great thought experiment that is your brain makes you think, in any way, that Denmark is a good comparison for the USA?
Hint: it's not.
Total Covid related Deaths in Denmark since the start of the pandemic: 418 up until April 25th. USA is losing 2000 to 2600 PER DAY.
Denmark Population: 5.8 Million, US population 328 million

Most importantly, active cases peaked in Denmark around the 12th of April, they are very much on the down slope of this pandemic. The USA number of active cases is still climbing.

Lastly, I CAN'T stay home, because I'm a health care worker, and don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck if you die, but I do care that your dumb ass might infect 100 other people, 1 or 2 of which might actually be an intelligent being.

Back