man arrested after threatening to commit mass murder at CNN -- UPDATE post #124

That's only a legit excuse around here when it's a dorky white kid. In every case involving blacks or Hispanics, you're a fully responsible adult at 12.
No one's making an excuse. Looks like this guy is a real idiot. I just like to know when a perpetrator is a teen.

Sometimes those 12 year old hood rats are 6’1” and 215 lbs so it’s hard to identify them as a kid when they’re holding you at gunpoint.

That's only a legit excuse around here when it's a dorky white kid. In every case involving blacks or Hispanics, you're a fully responsible adult at 12.

Hands up don't shoot. Seems like common sense to me. Also if someone is screaming I can't breathe the cop should ease up on him but instead they killed him. Also common sense.

Oh also there is not 1 CNN anchor or host in that picture, only pundits so you are a whole bunch of wrong. I like how you take 1 photo taken in 1 second and then paint the entire network with one brush. All because you don't like what they report. Always remember, Trump LOVES the poorly educated and he loves you

First hands up thing was a lie, but that didn't matter to them.

Second if you are yelling I can't breath you are breathing. You know breath in the breath put to yell you can't breath. So the cops hear this all the time. A victim of compression asphyxia doesn't yell.

Not to say it's not happened before because it has which is why things have changed.

CNN has never meet a liberal cause they didn't like And support even if why had to fake or lie.

They have the right to be as shit as they want as long as they follow the law. But people can also call them out on it.

They are not the only ones.

As for the crazy I'm glad he was caught before he did anything. Nothing i have seen said he had guns this could all be talk. They should commit him and take any guns to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone.

Last edited:
Sometimes those 12 year old hood rats are 6’1” and 215 lbs so it’s hard to identify them as a kid when they’re holding you at gunpoint.
Are you being held at gunpoint by a "hood rat" while reading & judging news stories on the internet?

No one's making an excuse. Looks like this guy is a real idiot. I just like to know when a perpetrator is a teen.
I agree it's kinda hot.

Wasn't necessarily directed at you though- your post just reminded me of it.

Second if you are yelling I can't breath you are breathing. You know breath in the breath put to yell you can't breath. So the cops hear this all the time. A victim of compression asphyxia doesn't yell.

Not to say it's not happened before because it has which is why things have changed.

CNN has never meet a liberal cause they didn't like And support even if why had to fake or lie.

They have the right to be as shit as they want as long as they follow the law. But people can also call them out on it.

They are not the only ones.

As for the crazy I'm glad he was caught before he did anything. Nothing i have seen said he had guns spit could all be talk. They should commit him and take any guns to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone.

He died

Hands up don't shoot. Seems like common sense to me. Also if someone is screaming I can't breathe the cop should ease up on him but instead they killed him. Also common sense.

Oh also there is not 1 CNN anchor or host in that picture, only pundits so you are a whole bunch of wrong. I like how you take 1 photo taken in 1 second and then paint the entire network with one brush. All because you don't like what they report. Always remember, Trump LOVES the poorly educated and he loves you

Hi, I know this violates your safe space, but in the real world, hands up don’t shoot never happened, it was a lie. I’d be happy to educate you on the numbers, but suffice to say the number of black man shot a year by a cop is .0004% (and of that percentage, the very small percentage of actually innocent men, their deaths are a tragedy). It’s propaganda.

Oh, and that man selling illegal cigarettes, who resisted arrest, his daughter had a heart attack. While it’s unfortunate, he was breaking the law, resisting arrest, and in bad health. Personal responsibility my friend...

They’re on cnn, because they’re too ugly to nail a fox gig.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes he died after he stopped yelling.

He could breath up till then. The the death was his fault more then anyone's. He faught the police because he didn't want to get arested he was in very poor physical health including being obese.
If he had just gone with the cops he would have been back out before the cops were done with their paper work.

Yes he died after he stopped yelling.

He could breath up till then. The the death was his fault more then anyone's. He faught the police because he didn't want to get arested he was in very poor physical health including being obese.
If he had just gone with the cops he would have been back out before the cops were done with their paper work.

sigh...

The truth.

Been arested before and guess that I was fine because I didn't act stupid. You don't have to like it or kiss their ass. All you have to do is what you are told as far as letting them cuff you and take you in. You can tell them to fuck off as far as questions. It's simple don't be stupid.

The truth.

Been arested before and guess that I was fine because I didn't act stupid. You don't have to like it or kiss their ass. All you have to do is what you are told as far as letting them cuff you and take you in. You can tell them to fuck off as far as questions. It's simple don't be stupid.

Sigh... So easy for you to say. Some people refuse to be sheep. If a cop pulls me over I will certainly comply UNTIL he is abusing his power. A man should NEVER be forcibly arrested for selling cigarettes on the street. Why not mail his summons to him? Why not mail him his ticket? It's crazy to be honest. Then to take it so far as the choke him, drag him down with like 7 officers to the point where he died? my god you sheep will literally defend murder.
Also I'm not surprised you have been arrested before. Guess what?? I havent

Now lets get back to the right wing Trumper who wanted to kill people for reporting on the president and his payoff to Stormy Daniels HAHA

Hi, I know this violates your safe space, but in the real world, hands up don’t shoot never happened, it was a lie. I’d be happy to educate you on the numbers, but suffice to say the number of black man shot a year by a cop is .0004% (and of that percentage, the very small percentage of actually innocent men, their deaths are a tragedy). It’s propaganda.

Oh, and that man selling illegal cigarettes, who resisted arrest, his daughter had a heart attack. While it’s unfortunate, he was breaking the law, resisting arrest, and in bad health. Personal responsibility my friend...

They’re on cnn, because they’re too ugly to nail a fox gig.

Like I said. Trump loves you guys... The uninformed, the poorly educated. Loves you

Sigh... So easy for you to say. Some people refuse to be sheep. If a cop pulls me over I will certainly comply UNTIL he is abusing his power. A man should NEVER be forcibly arrested for selling cigarettes on the street. Why not mail his summons to him? Why not mail him his ticket? It's crazy to be honest. Then to take it so far as the choke him, drag him down with like 7 officers to the point where he died? my god you sheep will literally defend murder.
Also I'm not surprised you have been arrested before. Guess what?? I havent

Now lets get back to the right wing Trumper who wanted to kill people for reporting on the president and his payoff to Stormy Daniels HAHA

So your claim to fame is trying to be the cool kid.

He was arested because he was caught over and over again doing the same thing. The cop jumped on him because he wanted to fight them. You don't fight the copsyou fight in court.

I have already address the crazy shit head in the OP.

Remember when we kept crazy people locked up?
Pepperidge-Farm-Remembers.jpg

Back