Man attacks Las Vegas judge during court sentencing

I wouldn’t call what she did snickering, and if you think she was being rude then I assume you have very little experience inside court rooms because she was talking like all judges talk. Over the years I’ve sat and watched hundreds of people in court tell sob stories to judges as to why they can’t pay their child support or why they couldn’t pay their rent or whatever, and the judges are always just “I don’t give a shit” and then issue their orders.

A judge is just a person and this person fucked up their charging maniac calculus.

Pretty much the opposite. The judge is the one in power. She holds the power of the court system and her rulings are backed by the full force of the US government. There's nowhere for the criminals to run or hide.

Also, she wasn't "snickering." I assume you've never watched a trial before. Judges often go on monologues explaining why they're ruling one way or another. In fact she was succinct compared to other judges. Something tells me that if a male judge had gone on a long monologue you would have been fine with it.

Depends on if he could take him.

I watched an unarmed White woman get shot and killed for doing much less than what this guy did.

I'm not defending his actions. I'm explaining them as a natural force. You walk up on bear cubs, expect the mother bear. You try to do your snickering, dignity culture posturing in front of a criminal with an honor culture, better hope he isn't athletic.
Yes you are, to wit,
She was snickering and being rude during a tense situation. Pretty stupid.

Hopefully when he is sentenced to at least 25 to life the judge will make a bunch of funny comments.

Then the shithead will go off and before he can go anywhere he gets shocked and beat down.

She was snickering and being rude during a tense situation. Pretty stupid.
Not has stupid as him attacking the judge and getting additional charges, which he will be found guilty of and the prosecutor will recommend that his sentence be served consecutively lol.

Not has stupid as him attacking the judge and getting additional charges, which he will be found guilty of and the prosecutor will recommend that his sentence be served consecutively lol.
What does he care? He cares he didn't kill her. He isn't scared of going to jail. That's literally a part of being that kind of guy.

What does he care? He cares he didn't kill her. He isn't scared of going to jail. That's literally a part of being that kind of guy.

Him NOT getting probation again is literally the reason he attacked her. I would say that shows pretty clearly the dude is afraid of going to jail. He thought he was gonna get another slap on the wrist, when instead she said "Nah, prison this time bud", he lost it.

"That kind of guy" might be a shithead criminal drain on society, but he'd seemingly gotten used to not being punished for it much. When told this time was different, dude freaked out.

If he isn't scared of going to jail, why did he get so upset that the judge didn't give him probation lmao? He certainly reacted in anger when he realized he wasn't getting probation. That is indcative that he is fearful of going to jail and losing his freedom. So he acted like an animal, attacked her, and got more of what he was afraid of. It seems that now he does care.

I'm not defending his actions. I'm explaining them as a natural force. You walk up on bear cubs, expect the mother bear. You try to do your snickering, dignity culture posturing in front of a criminal with an honor culture, better hope he isn't athletic.

What snickering. She was commenting that she had given this shit stain a too many chances already and she was done and sending him to prison

The only failure here was by the bailiff and security to protect the judge

“Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson said Redden's adult criminal history included convictions for three felonies and nine misdemeanors, mostly involving violent acts. The community needs to be protected, he said. “Sometimes we give too many people too many chances,” the prosecutor said.”

Back