Media Manel Kape not backing down against Israel!

giphy.gif

He definitley is lucky.

A sherdogger would have done a fuckin Barboza spinning ninja whip kick to Kape's dome piece.
A sherdogger would have done a interlocking fish smash to him right on the stage and then if Tai and Izzy had a problem w it they can catch one too.

They can all catch a bad one .. Sherdog style.

ive liked watching Kape fight since he got to the UFC and i remember seeing a few of his tweets after opponents cancelled fights against him. i thought he was a bit unhinged.
turns out, no, he just really doesnt give a fuck and is who he is. thats hilarious he's shit talking Izzy with no fear, to his face.

Gotta respect him for that.

Ah. There's caveats now that the situations are reversed. How interestingly convenient. What other injuries meet yours and baremen's list of exceptions? Whichever one his guys have that cause them to pull out?

Calm down. Baremen made a cocky, blanket statement and kape threw it back at them.

He said "the rest of us", he's talking about the 5 other personalities in his head lol.

Last edited:
"look at this little midget"...did he totally forgot his friend is about the same size?
He calls other white people crackers with little care about how his white friends might take it, so I doubt he'd care about any friends being offended by this either

How many fights have been pulled out of because of a concussion a fighter got in training just weeks before a fight?

I literally have to go into my memory palace and think back to like Barao slipping in a bathtub or Chris Holdsworth getting knee’d by Dillasnake (though I’m not sure that even derailed a fight) or TJ Grant prior to his title shot (wasn’t even booked though).

So basically I’m going back decades to find examples, and even in those instances one was a weight cut slip and the others didn’t even have fights booked.

Not sure how you are sparring so hard right before a fight you get a concussion and have to be pulled…like I literally can’t think of any relevant example.

I’m sure it’s a legit injury it just seems so freakishly timed.

Doesn't even need to be hard sparring. Can be as simple as a bad miss timing cause you are tired end of training your concentration slips, you move for a takedown other guy does a knee. Could be any number of scenarios.

The majority of sherdoggers are just keyboard tapers who have no clue, but I feel like you do know what you're talking about.

Ckb guys (esp izzy) have a pretty intense schedule and have fought injured before many a time. But for you and I we can appreciate the difference between a head injury vs something less minor. You don't F with head injuries.

This is the same team who didn't turn down fights during covid even though the gym was shut down - Dan Hooker training in his garage by himself. They have demonstrated time and time again they will do whatever to turn up and fight, the exception being head trauma.

Yeah but Kape didn't pick a fight with Izzy, Izzy got offended and decided to go after him.
I mean rewatching it I dont blame Izzy. He just threw something at his friend. Thats kind of an automatic response

Back