Elections Marjorie "Jewish space lasers" Green triggered by questions about her conspiracy.

That "team" consists mostly of people holding their nose because Republicans have somehow offered up someone worse than the stuttering husk of a man that is Biden. You won't find people proclaiming Biden should be a dictator or driving around with Biden flags.

Also no one is forcing the gender shit on you. If it bothers you ignore it and watch your life improve.

What about Hunter?

That "team" consists mostly of people holding their nose because Republicans have somehow offered up someone worse than the stuttering husk of a man that is Biden. You won't find people proclaiming Biden should be a dictator or driving around with Biden flags.

Also no one is forcing the gender shit on you. If it bothers you ignore it and watch your life improve.

This is you attempting to justify why you supported child mutilation, chemical castration of minors, and normalizing delusions.

And forcing it upon society effects us all, you fool. Ignoring it would be folly. I care about the generations of children it will destroy, unlike you.

Last edited:
Still waiting on @K1levelgrappler (and the cretins that liked/cosigned his post) to tell us all why he's against an investigation into the black market trade of baby organs.

<{vega}>{<Scared}

Child organ trafficking: global reality and inadequate international response​

Organ Trafficking: The Unseen Form of Human Trafficking​

The case of the missing children; Lost babies and corpses without organs fuel allegations of trafficking in body parts in Ukraine​

Still waiting on @K1levelgrappler (and the cretins that liked/cosigned his post) to tell us all why he's against an investigation into the black market trade of baby organs.

<{vega}>{<Scared}

The case of the missing children; Lost babies and corpses without organs fuel allegations of trafficking in body parts in Ukraine​

this shits normal in bidens america. you have to sell a kidney just to fill up your shopping cart. thanks joe!

this shits normal in bidens america. you have to sell a kidney just to fill up your shopping cart. thanks joe!

Cretin confirmed.

Abuse of children is a really sketchy thing to be making light of. You people are questionable, for sure.

<{vega}>{<Scared}

Sure it’s should be investigated. What that is isn’t going to be an investigation into the matter though. The 2 special quest witnesses are not doctors. They are anti-abortion activists. You got duped again.

Sure it’s should be investigated. What that is isn’t going to be an investigation into the matter though. The 2 special quest witnesses are not doctors. They are anti-abortion activists. You got duped again.

Duped because I agree that such a topic bares looking into?

What's weird is how opposed to it you people are. You haven't even checked out what is being presented, you're just attacking the source from a position of complete ignorance.

Let them have their say, unless you have something against them broaching the topic because they have different political views than you.

Plus, the abortion industry has long been suspected of involvement in this stuff.

Last edited:
Duped because I agree that such a topic bares looking into?

What's weird is how opposed to it you people are. You haven't even checked out what is being presented, you're just attacking the source from a position of complete ignorance.

Let them have their say, unless you have something against them broaching the topic because they have different political views than you.

Another empty post from an empty poster. Where did I say I’m opposed to it? As far as I could tell there are no experts. You’re duped because you think it’s an investigation when it isn’t.

Another empty post from an empty poster. Where did I say I’m opposed to it? As far as I could tell there are no experts. You’re duped because you think it’s an investigation when it won’t be.

Your disparaging of the hearing without it having even happened yet, says it all.

Here people are trying to get something going to combat a threat to the children of the world, and all you have is negativity to say about it. For shame. You people are fucked in the head.

beauty-and-the-beast-s1-10.jpg
MV5BMGNlYzdlMjgtODhkOC00MzY1LWEyNWUtYmU0NzkzODY2NWIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Your disparaging of the hearing without it having even happened yet, says it all.

Here people are trying to get something going to combat a threat to the children of the world, and all you have is negativity to say about it. For shame. You people are fucked in the head.

They are not investigating what you are trying to claim they are with your links. What this hearing is going to be is an anti-abortion anti planned parenthood rally. If anyone is discussing from a position of ignorance it’s you. You got duped.

They are not investigating what you are trying to claim they are with your links. What this hearing is going to be is an anti-abortion anti planned parenthood rally. If anyone is discussing from a position of ignorance it’s you. You got duped.

The links were only meant to show that there is a black market industry for body parts that people aren't all that aware of.

The abortion industry has long been suspected to have ties to these markets. Whistleblowers have come forward.

All you're doing is shooting down a hearing about it before it's even happened, which is incredibly poor form, to say the least. But I wouldn't expect anything different from people who support a guy that inappropriatetly sniffs and fondles kids.

The links were only meant to show that there is a black market industry for body parts that people aren't all that aware of.

The abortion industry has long been suspected to have ties to these markets. Whistleblowers have come forward to attest to as much.

All you're doing is shooting down a hearing about it before it's even happened, which is incredibly poor form, to say the least. But I wouldn't expect anything different from people who support a guy that inappropriatetly sniffs and fondles kids.

The links were irrelevant to the hearing but you didn’t know that.

The links were irrelevant to the hearing but you didn’t know that.

Wrong. They're relevant in the exact way that I just stated.

Face it, you people got rightfully called out for your questionable behavior with regards to the hearing, and that hearing organizer's willingness to inquire about a very real issue facing the world's children.

I'll say it again, you people, clearly, are all fucked in the head.

Last edited:
Wrong. They're relevant in the exact way that I just stated.

Face it, you people got rightfully called out for your questionable behavior with regards to the hearing, and that hearing organizer's willingness to inquire about a very real issue facing the world's children.

I'll say it again, you people are all fucked in the head.

You used those links because you didn’t understand the purpose of this hearing. You didn’t understand it because you didn’t research who the witnesses were. You got duped and are either too stupid to realize it or too entrenched in your bullshit narrative to eject. If anything that makes you the one fucked in the head not me.

You used those links because you didn’t understand the purpose of this hearing. You didn’t understand it because you didn’t research who the witnesses were. You got duped and are either too stupid to realize it or too entrenched in your bullshit narrative to eject. If anything that makes you the one fucked in the head not me.

This is just you flailing in an attempt to detract from the fact that you, and your ilk, got called out for being complete cretins, willing to trash a hearing about horrific crimes against children, for tribalistic reasons.

Your behavior is indefensible, so you're going to try and pretend I made some error sharing links to provide context for a very real black market industry that most people have very little understanding of.

Pretty disgusting, and sketchy. The more you carry on, the worse you look.

This is just you flailing in an attempt to detract from the fact that you, and your ilk, got called out for being complete cretins, willing to trash a hearing about horrific crimes against children, for tribalistic reasons.

Your behavior is indefensible, so you're going to try and pretend I made some error sharing links to provide context for a very real black market industry that most people have very little understanding of.

Pretty disgusting, and sketchy.

Thanks for proving my point.

Creepy and suspect. All of you.

What exactly is suspect of me pointing out that your are a dishonest hack and this hearing isn’t going to be investigated any of the things that you tried to use as examples? Instead of refuting anything I posted you moved the goalposts and then resorted to thinly veiled accusations. That is the definition of flailing. If you want to accuse me of something specifically stop being a coward and do it or gfy.

What exactly is suspect of me pointing out that your are a dishonest hack and this hearing isn’t going to be investigated any of the things that you tried to use as examples? Instead of refuting anything I posted you moved the goalposts and then resorted to thinly veiled accusations. That is the definition of flailing. If you want to accuse me of something stop being a coward and do it explicitly.

I didn't use them as examples, I told you that already. I used those links to provide context for the black market organ trade, because very few people realize how big of a problem it really is, and how deep it goes.

You're just holding on to that attempt to poke a hole in my exposing of your extremely questionable behavior, because you have nothing else.

It's creepy and suspect. And you keep carrying on...

Back