Elections Marjorie "Jewish space lasers" Green triggered by questions about her conspiracy.

MTG is the epitome of the typical hard MAGA voter.
You call them out of their bullshit, they get emotional like a child, they either yell, make insults or melt.
I mean that group still believes the election was stolen damn near 4 years later with no court wins. It’s embarrassing at this point. I guess I would be angry too if I was duped that badly.

Lol at this thread. The title should be, " Democrat propagandist tries three year old played out gotchaism and is responded to in kind."

The CEO of my company was a developer with Rockwell, possessing a high level clearance, that worked on SDI (Starwars). SDI is chemical lasers in space that shoot down ICBM's. Their existence is a violation of international treaties. About 5 years ago he did not receive the update he received on regular intervals telling him he cannot talk about it. He inquired to be sure and they confirmed he was allowed to share what he knew. He told me all about lasers in space. His part was to write a program for a different beam or detector that was aimed at the missiles (war heads) prior to the lasers being shot. What that did is detect if the warhead had a gold element signature or not. Gold is an amazing conductor of electricity and used in all sorts of space programs. Russians also use gold, but they don't wast gold on the dummy warheads. This is how they skipped over all the dummies and hit only the real nukes. He assured me no ICBM could hit the U.S.A., but can't speak to sub launch or plane launch nukes. He told me they ran a test and shot a laser through the atmosphere into a parking lot and hit in the mark. Lasers are not as strong in the atmosphere due to refraction, but powerful enough to start a fire.

I shared all that because lasers from space can absolutely start a fire on Earth. Are they doing it? I have no clue and no opinion. However, it can easily be done. Now, let's just say MGT was right and spouted off about it. She got a first rate invitation to a room with some top National Security figures and told to STFU about it. It could be true. For the "Free Press" to try an mock her over that shit would make them just like the Free Press goofs that laughed at SDI. The only reason why I could share the story my boss gave me is because they have something far better than what he worked on. I explained that too him after he shared amazing details and he laughed and agreed.
This is a CT.

It is true that you win more flies with honey than with vinegar. But, with some people, it just doesn't matter. They will not listen regardless.

When someone reflexively protects the government narrative every time a CT is proposed, you know you're dealing with a programmed individual beyond repair. They will not stop marching us towards the slaughterhouse, ever. So you might as well have some fun trashing them, as that's what they do to everyone else who isn't a drone.
A drone is someone who would believe a CT. It's called a CT because it's just some guy's intuition and there was no investigation uncovering facts detailing a conspiracy.

A drone is someone who would believe a CT. It's called a CT because it's just some guy's intuition and there was no investigation uncovering facts detailing a conspiracy.

You would have been one of the people supporting the government and running interference for them during the Tuskegee experiments, no doubt.

does israel have any of these cool jewish space lasers?

You literally quoted the post I shared, where it is stated that they have developed a laser weapon named Iron Beam.

SMH. This is the level of retard of your standard drone. It's amazing, really.

You would have been one of the people supporting the government and running interference for them during the Tuskegee experiments, no doubt.

You literally quoted the post I shared, where it is stated that they have developed a laser weapon named Iron Beam.

SMH. This is the level of retard of your standard drone. It's amazing, really.

so now we know what's responsible for causing california wildfires and turning frogs gay. stand by at the top of the hour for more juicy details proving the globe earth theory to be a hoax. complete with exclusive never before seen testimony about a satanic democratic pedophile ring sacrificing babies inside of the basement of a pizza shop.

you mindless drones and your cockadoodle conspiracies lol. tell us more about the easter bunny and the election fraud fairy.

so now we know what's responsible for causing california wildfires and turning frogs gay. stand by at the top of the hour for more juicy details proving the globe earth theory to be a lie.

you mindless drones and your cockadoodle conspiracies lol.

Look, I certainly don’t like Trump or his maga crew such as MTG, but I’m not trying to denigrate those who do.

And, for those who do, “denigrate” means “put down”.
dUxNPQ

Nobody in support of Biden is in any position to talk about alternative realities.

That team literally supports normalizing delusions via gender ideology.
That "team" consists mostly of people holding their nose because Republicans have somehow offered up someone worse than the stuttering husk of a man that is Biden. You won't find people proclaiming Biden should be a dictator or driving around with Biden flags.

Also no one is forcing the gender shit on you. If it bothers you ignore it and watch your life improve.

Back