Elections Marjorie "Jewish space lasers" Green triggered by questions about her conspiracy.

The CEO of my company was a developer with Rockwell, possessing a high level clearance, that worked on SDI (Starwars). SDI is chemical lasers in space that shoot down ICBM's. Their existence is a violation of international treaties. About 5 years ago he did not receive the update he received on regular intervals telling him he cannot talk about it. He inquired to be sure and they confirmed he was allowed to share what he knew. He told me all about lasers in space. His part was to write a program for a different beam or detector that was aimed at the missiles (war heads) prior to the lasers being shot. What that did is detect if the warhead had a gold element signature or not. Gold is an amazing conductor of electricity and used in all sorts of space programs. Russians also use gold, but they don't wast gold on the dummy warheads. This is how they skipped over all the dummies and hit only the real nukes. He assured me no ICBM could hit the U.S.A., but can't speak to sub launch or plane launch nukes. He told me they ran a test and shot a laser through the atmosphere into a parking lot and hit in the mark. Lasers are not as strong in the atmosphere due to refraction, but powerful enough to start a fire.

I shared all that because lasers from space can absolutely start a fire on Earth. Are they doing it? I have no clue and no opinion. However, it can easily be done. Now, let's just say MGT was right and spouted off about it. She got a first rate invitation to a room with some top National Security figures and told to STFU about it. It could be true. For the "Free Press" to try an mock her over that shit would make them just like the Free Press goofs that laughed at SDI. The only reason why I could share the story my boss gave me is because they have something far better than what he worked on. I explained that too him after he shared amazing details and he laughed and agreed.

I'm an independent, and think most Republicans are just as corrupt as the Dems. The Dems are just pushing absolute madness these days (enabling a soft invasion, gun grabbing, normalizing mental illness, etc.). So I generally speak out against them here, as they are clearly enemies of our constitution in a more open and bold manner.

But I haven't forgotten what we got from the Bush administration and the inside job that was 9/11, for example. Patriot act? Yea, fuck that betrayal.

I don't trust the government as a baseline, as any autonomously thinking human should.
I wish we could go back to those days, where being a war criminal was an "oopsie" and everyone moved on with their lives, after they voiced their displeasure and chose a new direction. Now that everything is under a microscope, where the most minor of infractions are deemed worthy of the death penalty, it's over.

I mean, even if it was easier for politicians to get away with shit in the past, I think the general apathy towards politics by the general public, was far better than when they decided they wanted to get involved and "have their voices heard!"...literally, and every single hour of the fucking day. Now everyone hates "the others", and both sides are playing for keeps. The whole world has turned into that crazy dude on the subway, spouting off conspiracy theories about the government,only with a partisan slant.

I wish we could go back to those days, where being a war criminal was an "oopsie" and everyone moved on with their lives, after they voiced their displeasure and chose a new direction. Now that everything is under a microscope, where the most minor of infractions are deemed worthy of the death penalty, it's over.

I mean, even if it was easier for politicians to get away with shit in the past, I think the general apathy towards politics by the general public, was far better than when they decided they wanted to get involved and "have their voices heard!"...literally, and every single hour of the fucking day. Now everyone hates "the others", and both sides are playing for keeps. The whole world has turned into that crazy dude on the subway, spouting off conspiracy theories about the government,only with a partisan slant.

They are pitting us against one another big time, that game has certainly intensified these days. The tribalism has gotten completely out of hand.

1000.jpg

999.jpg
If this is your example of pretty good, I'd hate to see what your wife looks like.

<6>

They are pitting us against one another big time, that game has certainly intensified these days. The tribalism has gotten completely out of hand.
Look, I certainly don’t like Trump or his maga crew such as MTG, but I’m not trying to denigrate those who do.

And, for those who do, “denigrate” means “put down”.

Look, I certainly don’t like Trump or his maga crew such as MTG, but I’m not trying to denigrate those who do.

And, for those who do, “denigrate” means “put down”.

It is true that you win more flies with honey than with vinegar. But, with some people, it just doesn't matter. They will not listen regardless.

When someone reflexively protects the government narrative every time a CT is proposed, you know you're dealing with a programmed individual beyond repair. They will not stop marching us towards the slaughterhouse, ever. So you might as well have some fun trashing them, as that's what they do to everyone else who isn't a drone.

It is true that you win more flies with honey than with vinegar. But, with some people, it just doesn't matter. They will not listen regardless.

When someone reflexively protects the government narrative every time a CT is proposed, you know you're dealing with a programmed individual beyond repair. They will not stop marching us towards the slaughterhouse, ever. So you might as well have some fun trashing them, as that's what they do to everyone else who isn't a drone.
I was making a joke about the intelligence of my Trump fan friends, but I think most of us have more in common than significant differences. And, in a lot of cases, we should either make an effort to understand each other’s perspectives, or, if we’re not at least willing to do that, then agree to disagree without all the animosity.

I was making a joke about the intelligence of my Trump fan friends, but I think most of us have more in common than significant differences. And, in a lot of cases, we should either make an effort to understand each other’s perspectives, or, if we’re not at least willing to do that, then agree to disagree without all the animosity.

You'd have to be even dumber to vote for Biden and the Dems, as an American. That's just the hard truth.

Trump is at least the more sensible choice on the face of it all (especially if you're a Constitutional patriot to any degree), although Operation Warp speed was not a good indicator of his loyalty to the citizens.

You'd have to be even dumber to vote for Biden and the Dems, as an American. That's just the hard truth.

Trump is at least the more sensible choice on the face of it all (especially if you're a Constitutional patriot to any degree), although Operation Warp speed was not a good indicator of his loyalty to the citizens.
That’s an interesting alternate reality you’ve created. If it’s working for you, though, keep it up.

People like you are the reason they've gotten away with it.

Have you ever considered even for a moment that you could be wrong?

After 9/11 I spent years debating conspiracy theorists and to a man they were all 100% convinced they were right. They believed the most ridiculous theories, like the hologram planes theory.

Their golden goose was Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, who they said gave them scientific legitimacy. I told them any idiot could create a profile there and they insisted I was wrong, that their vetting system was comprehensive and foolproof. It took me an hour to fake an identity and get it accepted there, and even though I spent weeks sending them messages from that very site they were unconvinced.

That community is a network of liars and lunatics who have no problem with any convenient "fact", like jet fuel can't melt steel, even after Popular Science demonstrated how quickly burning jet fuel can weaken steel.

I have no love of government but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and these theories fail to meet that standard every single time.

It’s one thing to create an alternate reality, quite another to observe one. Maybe you should get that checked out.

Nobody in support of Biden is in any position to talk about alternative realities.

That team literally supports normalizing delusions via gender ideology.

"...militaries around the world see the advantage, like Israel, which has Iron Beam."

The drones will never learn, no matter how many Ls they take.

<WhatItIs>

Last edited:
You know what I don't understand?

I get that she's in a rock solid red district and she's always going to win her seat in the general, but how the hell did she win a primary? She strikes me as repulsive to EVERYONE not just Democrats, how did the RNC let this happen? She's a serious detriment to the party.

I obviously don't follow most Republican primaries but this is an embarrassment on the national stage. Republicans can handwave her lunacy but moderates probably won't; stupid, degenerate, crazy and loud has to be costing them.

I wonder if the trump endorsement was responsible, and if so, does Trump not have effective advisors?

She beat a hunting friend of mine in the primary so I will summarize for you - Q-Anon. My buddy is a very conservative, pro-gun, anti-abortion, neuro-surgeon who owns multiple businesses and was born and raised in the district. MTG moved to the district just before the election from a liberal district where she could not win. The only difference between the two candidates was that MTG was hardcore into Q-Anon at the time as were the majority of voters in the district.

@mkess101 She was elected in 2020 (replacing Graves who retired) and only re-elected once. It just seems like she has been around a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back