Mark Delarosa signed to UFC (first married UFC couple).

560ti

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Hushband of UFC fighter Montana Delarosa just signed with the UFC making them the first UFC married couple.

Mark is known for training at Team Takedown back when it was a thing and no showing an AXS TV legacy FC main event against steven peterson for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Miesha and Caraway were first.

But what about Urijah Faber and all his little wives?

Miesha and Caraway were first.
Never legally married. Reminds me of how people always thought Tito was married when he wasn't (kept saying he should of never married Jenna but he never did)

Tecia and Rocky?
They got engaged over the summer but to my knowledge still aren't legally married (I believe thats the case with Nunes and Nina as well).

Hushband of UFC fighter Montana Delarosa just signed with the UFC making them the first UFC married couple.

Mark is known for training at Team Takedown back when it was a thing and no showing an AXS TV legacy FC main event against steven peterson for no apparent reason.

Damn I remember that. Mick Maynard and Pat called him out and said he would never fight in the ufc.

96DE2524-13F9-4023-B512-A255EF99CED5.png

That dude totally pussied out of a fight with a dude who missed weight. Did not realize that was the same dude. Hespect to this coward for wifing that dime piece up.

Who cares if people are legally married lol a bunch of couples have been together in UFC like VanZant-Garbrandt, Lombard-Letorneau, Ronda-Browne (who are married too)

Who cares if people are legally married lol a bunch of couples have been together in UFC like VanZant-Garbrandt, Lombard-Letorneau, Ronda-Browne (who are married too)
It was just an interesting statistics considering it's never happened before (sports been around for a while, getting harder to find new talking points/new stats).

Not only that but it adds a little extra interest in a new rising prospect getting signed (yeah who cares if a new prospect actually has an interesting story line/stat to go with his signing ?? :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
I wonder when we will see a first openly gay male couple in the UFC.

Damn I remember that. Mick Maynard and Pat called him out and said he would never fight in the ufc.

View attachment 314455

That dude totally pussied out of a fight with a dude who missed weight. Did not realize that was the same dude. Hespect to this coward for wifing that dime piece up.
Yeah it was a weird situation. Legacy FC had a boner over a dallas tx gym called octagon mma (now called fortis mma) and they would intentional give them special treatment/favorable matchups to get there guys in the UFC. Peterson missed weight and they told him he could weight in one more time.

For the 2nd weight in they moved the scale to an undisclosed location and didn't allow anyone for Mark's camp to witness the actual weigh in. It was shady as fuck and Mark (along with his agent) decided to not show up for the fight (I don't think it was a good move but he got into the UFC the next year so I guess it worked out).

Lombard and leterneau were never married lol. Lombard was just fucking her for a while before he chucked her

Yeah it was a weird situation. Legacy FC had a boner over a dallas tx gym called octagon mma (now called fortis mma) and they would intentional give them special treatment/favorable matchups to get there guys in the UFC. Peterson missed weight and they told him he could weight in one more time.

For the 2nd weight in they moved the scale to an undisclosed location and didn't allow anyone for Mark's camp to witness the actual weigh in. It was shady as fuck and Mark (along with his agent) decided to not show up for the fight (I don't think it was a good move but he got into the UFC the next year so I guess it worked out).
This... Schiavello and they crew were going way out of there way that night to tarnish his name and that turned me off big time. Glad to see the kid get a shot.
I heard he was at tuf tryouts so he must have shown some nice stuff there to get signed up like that.

Now all they have to do is sign Peterson and put him in there with Mark.

This... Schiavello and they crew were going way out of there way that night to tarnish his name and that turned me off big time. Glad to see the kid get a shot.
I heard he was at tuf tryouts so he must have shown some nice stuff there to get signed up like that.
It wasn't uncalled for though, he no showed an event in which he was the main event. Didn't even notify the promotion or anyone that worked there, just went away.

That guy is punching above his weight class in the looks department.

Back