Mark Hunt: "I’m glad that Fabricio Werdum got caught, that little ****. Go back to the favelas"

Mark Hunt stays triggered. Still mad about the fact that Doom stiffened him.

Marko Hunto speaks the truth. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Bye, Felicia Werdum.

You guys Hunt is in his 40's (when a lot of men start getting cranky) and he really has fought a lot of juicers. You don't think a little saltiness is justified?

Comical at this point

Hes not wrong though

Its gotta be hard being a clean fighter with all the dope around

While I'm kind of getting tired of hearing about, it's taken on a life of own.

I look forward to it now

Hunto-san def triggered by these guys who are weazing the juice.

Nooo weazing the ju-uuuu-iiice

How is Hunt triggered? This is the second time in recent years that he lost to someone juiced to the gills. You'd be pissed too.

At least this is the end of Werdum being the GOAT HW talks

tenor.gif
tumblr_nr3esaaCHW1qm2l53o1_500.gif

We get it, you hate cheaters. I don't think we need to hear about it from him every interview he does. I'll stick with innocent until proven guilty. If Werdum really did take something then he should try to get released from UFC and go fight in Asia.

Dude fought in Pride you would think he's used to fighting roided out dudes at this point.

Hunt or Al Iquinta MMA's angriest man award..?

I feel for Hunt.

In my mid 20s I considered natural bodybuilding; but so many people on steroids entered them. At that time, judges rewarded freakish amounts of muscle mass - more than what was naturally attainable.

Does anyone actually like Werdum? Glad to see him gone. Now his Cain domination is null and void as far as I'm concerned.

Back