Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you learn this? Not from the fake Twitter post a few pages back, I hope.

Maybe he was an Antifah loon, but I haven't seen any actual report one way or the other.
Countryside Texas resident, military member and gun owner all scream Antifa to me.

If you can find illegal guns as easy as you can find pot......... I think you're actually proving that you need gun control.
We already have gun control--for example, the shooter in this case was not supposed to have a gun. It was illegal. But murderers don't tend to obey the law.

Part of gun control is not having millions of guns floating around.
Says who? The "PEDS help me Post" gun control bill?

There is no proposed legislation that involves repossessing hundreds of millions of guns from Americans, and anything suggesting that would be in direct conflict with our nation's founding document. So I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

I'm in Canada and the only way I could find a handgun is if I mugged a cop.
Irrelevant. Here in the country you're NOT in, there are more guns than people, so your comparison is invalid.

So, we shouldn’t take action because it wouldn’t stop all mass killings?

I’m ok with just stopping some. Let’s just worry about what we can do, not what we can’t.

Also, if you want to solve the problem of feeling wronged, and alienated from society, strong mental health outreach programs would be a place to start.

Nope. You're missing the point here. Im more interested in seeking out solutions that don't involve revoking constitutional rights. If you live in the US, your rights should be very important to you -especially the ones laid out in the Constitution.

Taking guns away doesn't stop this guy from killing or wanting to kill. Your last sentence is more in line with helping than anything else you're saying. The rest of what your saying is coming from a place of irrational fear.

They do, but so does NSM ,Columbine shooters ,German skinheads ,ISIS etc... Dressing up in black really doesn't mean anything.
so devin p kelly sounds muslim to you, or german? cmon dude, we're all just trying to connect the dots in this particular case
no need to play the smart ass

Countryside Texas resident, military member and gun owner all scream Antifa to me.
When someone is court martialed and dishonorably discharged, I don't think you can accurately describe them as "military member".

The accurate descriptor is "felon" and "shit bag", both of which scream antifa to me.

I'm not saying he was antifa. I don't know one way or the other. Just wanted to point out the problem with your post.

When someone is court martialed and dishonorably discharged, I don't think you can accurately describe them as "military member".

The accurate descriptor is "felon" and "shit bag", both of which scream antifa to me.

I'm not saying he was antifa. I don't know one way or the other. Just wanted to point out the problem with your post.

how many antifa type people do you think join the military? i doubt he intended to get a BCD.

so devin p kelly sounds muslim to you, or german? cmon dude, we're all just trying to connect the dots in this particular case

Well, at this stage the "dots" (admittedly mostly from his now deleted FB page and people posting there that claim to be acquaintances and relatives) are that he has a history of spousal abuse.
That his current wife was supposedly leaving him, and that it was his mother in law's church (where his current wife has worked as a teacher, no clue if she was there at the time or one of the victims).
He was also supposedly quite the aggressive online atheist, although back in 2013 he was supposedly teaching bible study (again, this is purely based on a linkedin profile and FB posts from his FB "friends").

This compared to the "dot" that he wore black "tactical" gear and clothes means he must be antifa. Right.

Honestly I'm getting really fucking sick of the military dropping the fucking ball on giving deserved Dishonorable Discharges.

They are letting assholes skate on lesser BCD, less than honorable or just resigning, etc and then shit like this comes down.

I am fairly mind blown that for something deemed serious enough to convene a General, I assume General Court Martial, that some judge let it get plead down to a BCD...on a fucking assault on dude's own family.

I've always maintained that 4chan contains the scum of the internet. Unfortunately it seeps through and oozes out to other sites.

So in other words, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

This compared to the "dot" that he wore black "tacitical" gear and clothes means he must be antifa. Right.
yeah but consider his response was from yesterday where everyone was in the dark
only thing we knew was that guys name

What's smartass about pointing out that wearing black doesn't make him AntiFa. American NSM members also wear black, but it would be ridiculous to draw a line from them to him purely because of this.

I hate people on both sides that pull this shit. And there's so many of them that jump to point the finger when they can, and then blame the finger pointers when it's their "side" that does the violence

Fine, so "former military member". And he wasn't dishonorably discharged.

Personally, I think "shit bag" is actually better suited as a description for people who turn tragedies like this one into identity politics shitfests in order to take a stab at people they don't like.

But hey, semantics, amirite?

Why does Antifa scream that; you think all or most of them are commiting felonies? You think there aren't other groups out there commiting felonies?

When was the last time you heard of an Antifascist going on a mass shooting/killing rampage? The only people who do so are jihadists, school shooters, workers with a grievance, domestic murder-suicides and general mental nuts.

He was ex-military.

The picture is beginning to emerge that his ethos was one of these aggressive, unstable atheist types like you encounter on Reddit and other forums (including sometimes this one). Whether he was formally Antifa as well, I don't think we've seen the evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if their Nov 4 rhetoric was the trigger that set this guy off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back