Masvidal, CCC spar over fighter of the year honors

Lol right so he should of fought journeymen or guys with one ufc win.
Tough opponents make tough fights. Masvidal fans should know seeing how hes lost to 13 of them.

giphy.gif

I'm not always the biggest fan of Israel, but beating Anderson, Gastelum in the FOTY, and knocking out Whittaker for the belt in a single year is by far the best resume anyone has in 2019.

Love Izzy, big fan. He couldn't finish a 43 year old Silva like Cannonier did. Took a savage asswhipping from Gastelum, almost lost that fight. Gastelum who then lost to Till who was sent to the shadow realm by Masvidal earlier in the year.

CCC and Masvidal were totally dominant in their fights. Izzy wasnt

is that gabi? if you made her wear hazmat gloves up to her shoulders and a bag over her head, shes definitely fuckable.

She would be doing the fucking, let's not kid ourselves. ;)

That picture surprised me too.

Last edited:
It is about 2019 though and last I check Cejudo didn't win any Olympic gold this year. Plus we talking about the UFC and what Masivdal was able to do while moving up is just more badass than what Cejudo did. All things equal, go with the higher up division. You just can't ignore the manlet factor.
All things are not equal though. Cejudo became a double champ, masvidal beat up Nate Diaz. Masvidal shouldn't be in the conversation

I love Masvidal, he is a tough but come on... The only gold he's ever touched is the journeyman belt (what was that shit made of again?)
Henry is a God damn gold medalist AND a legit double UFC champ (we talking real belts). There's no discussion, if it's between these 2 Cejudo has done way more this year and all his life.

I agree. Wolf tickets aside, Masvidal beat a one-dimensional semi-retired Askren, an overhyped and underdeveloped Till, and a semi-retired journeyman in Diaz.

I’m no fan of Cejudo, but within a calendar year he beat 3 legit dudes, and in the process, added 2 belts to his gold medal.

Fighter of the year is between these two and Usman, Volkanovski, and Adesanya.

I’ll lean towards Adesanya for having more fights than everybody else mentioned except Jorge and also winning the title. But you could make solid arguments for any of these guys.

height is only one aspect of size...overall size, is far more important. I'd rather be 5'5 and be a 230lbs of muscle, than be 6'2, at a buck 70....
Lol. Levels of cope that shouldn’t even be possible.

LOL @ 5’5 230.

Yea, the babes’ll be all over ya. :D

Of the two I gotta give it to Masvidal for the Askren knockout alone.

I agree. Wolf tickets aside, Masvidal beat a one-dimensional semi-retired Askren, an overhyped and underdeveloped Till, and a semi-retired journeyman in Diaz. Hindsight is always 20/20, especially considering how many experts gave him no chance of finishing all 3 of those fighters.

I’m no fan of Cejudo, but within a calendar year he beat 2 legit dudes, and in the process, added 2 belts to his gold medal which of course has no bearing on the FOTY conversation in the first place

*fixed*

Don't forget about three piece and a soda.

Lol. Levels of cope that shouldn’t even be possible.

LOL @ 5’5 230.

Yea, the babes’ll be all over ya. :D

obviously i'm talking about bodybuilders....and there was a pro that worked out in my gym, who was about that height...maybe even 5'4, but the guy was Huuuge...he benched 405lbs, like nothing...and many times he trained with his girlfriend, who was fitness model...girls are attracted to power....power can come in many forms....being a celebrity, rock star, super rich, and physical power....muscle size represents physical power....and there are tons of hot chicks that love jacked guys...and many won't give a shit, if you're tall or not....some will...but alot won't.

I agree. Wolf tickets aside, Masvidal beat a one-dimensional semi-retired Askren, an overhyped and underdeveloped Till, and a semi-retired journeyman in Diaz.

I’m no fan of Cejudo, but within a calendar year he beat 3 legit dudes, and in the process, added 2 belts to his gold medal.

Withing the 2019 Calendar year he only fought 2 times, January and June, that's only a half year, this is not the award for best fighter of the First Half of 2019. IMO, he's disqualified for not fighting since June when there are plenty of other fighters who fought at least 3 times.

For me Masvidal definitely wins KO of the year and Adesanya is Fighter of the year, Cejudo can get Upset of the year for his win over TJ.
Also the fact that most people keep saying that the Mighty Mouse fight was this year shows that people dont pay attention, it happened August 2018...

I love Masvidal, he is a tough but come on... The only gold he's ever touched is the journeyman belt (what was that shit made of again?)
Henry is a God damn gold medalist AND a legit double UFC champ (we talking real belts). There's no discussion, if it's between these 2 Cejudo has done way more this year and all his life.
Henry didnt beat dj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back