Masvidal should take one more gimme fight and retire

He is garbage. Basically has 20 career losses lol. Who cares about this clown?

Credit to Colby. He did Colby things.

Masvidal was fat and slow. Reaction times were subpar, and he didn't even have the energy to pursue a finish when he wobbled Colby.

He looked old.

When you compare how fast and sharp he was on the feet during the 1st Usman fight, he really dropped off a cliff athletically since.

Mas at least looked better than when Colby fought Lawler

I’d like to see Masvidal/Nick Diaz. Fun fight between two older guys who will stand and bang. Nick would probably take it for the right money too.

I thought this was his last contracted fight but he's done anyway. The opportunity isn't there anymore and with two fights with the champion and being close to 40 years old, he's done.

Jake Paul is his last play

Credit to Colby. He did Colby things.

Masvidal was fat and slow. Reaction times were subpar, and he didn't even have the energy to pursue a finish when he wobbled Colby.

He looked old.

there is no gimmie fight for jorge.

Yes, because he was slow and tired. Watch him box earlier in his career. Lightning fast combinations and head movement. All of his shots tonight were labored.
I think it's age. The second Usman fight it looked like his reflexes were off and this fight was similar.

The UFC should consider making a washed fighter division. Obviously you’d have to give it an appealing name that plays on their past glory.

It would be interesting and keep a level playing field. You could have Masvidal, Conor, Diaz, Ferguson, etc. Better than wasting matchups for good fighters like Colby and Poirier.

When they were fresh, Masvidal is the faster, more explosive guy. Thats how he was able to drop Colby with a counter punch despite being gassed. He's considerably faster then Colby.

He got out classed by a bigger, better fighter.

This was a reasonably predictable outcome. Colby can do that to just about every welterweight in the world. Masvidal is the more explosive, better boxer, and showed that too when he had his moment. He was too beat up to finish it with follow up.

Nothing to see here.

he can fight 10-20 ranked fighters & win
Seeing how he’s looked lately, some up and coming 170er would use him as a stepping stone now. Theres hungry young guns out there that would love to give him his own 3 piece

When you compare how fast and sharp he was on the feet during the 1st Usman fight, he really dropped off a cliff athletically since.
It's gotta be age. Once 35 hits it's only a matter of time before these guys age overnight.

needs to fight strikers basically which we knew

I thought this was his last contracted fight but he's done anyway. The opportunity isn't there anymore and with two fights with the champion and being close to 40 years old, he's done.

Jake Paul is his last play
There was some talk about him signing a new deal, but i have not read any new article about it, wouldnt surprise me tho, UFC does that before big fights.

It's gotta be age. Once 35 hits it's only a matter of time before these guys age overnight.

Just like every other professional sport, go figure. It's so cute when posters here think fighters can keep right on being good into their 40s when the vast majority of Hall Of Fame pro athletes can't.

Wow Colby just embarrassed Jorge and showed him who’s daddy . He literally cut his balls off and threw them in the trash can. I’m not sure Jorge can ever show his face again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back