News Masvidal Unretires

Good idea?

• Total voters
It’s a better idea than Mas vs Edwards or Mas vs any actual contender at this point. It’s the best chance that pink goof has left of putting a belt back on conor. They’d probably have to bump 170 to 175 tho. That seems like a lot of work that the ufc is probably too stubborn/lazy to do.
Yeah implementing the 165lb division would absolutely change the face of lightweight and welterweight overnight.

Reactions: HHJ
Looked like dogshit in the colby and burns fights. Should stay retired.

I want to see him fight Leon and he has a chance to win.

Ya I said it.

Diaz proved if you stay the course, you will eventually land. Leon ended the Colby fight on his back.

Miami is expensive maybe he run outta money.

He's not a free man, he had fights on his contract when he retired

Ah I thought for some reason hed gotten the Dana white privilege and was allowed out of his contract, nevermind. Yea I could see him coming back for a big payday at ufc 300

With USADA finally gone, Masvidal can juice up and hope that he can come back and win a lay up fight so he can steal another title shot and face Leon in the UK or somewhere.
Let’s hope

He's slow and has no cardio, isn't even an entertaining fighter anymore and his interviews are all the same shit 'blah blah violence, blah blah this individual'. He will have a couple of quick bursts in the first round where he lands on somebody's guard, throw a couple of leg kicks, then be gasping with his hands over his head as he walks back to his corner at the end of round 1
He might get on TRT

Masvidal beat the living shit out of Nate Diaz. To throw him in there in the same conversation as Ferguson is a bit silly bro.
You didn't read my comment too carefully. I said Mas did much better vs. Nate, but that was 2019 and Tony was also winning fights back then. Both guys have deteriorated a lot since then. I think Mas would beat Tony pretty easily, but don't think he'd beat many others unless they're also really shot or old (maybe he'd beat Matt Brown). I agree he didn't get really hurt by Burns, but Burns is also like 37 and clearly slowing down.

Hes too washed to make for exciting match-ups, looked like crap against Colby and Burns. Zero interest in seeing him against elite opponents.

The only fight that sounds slightly interesting is him vs McGregor.
That’s why he should face a striker. The last 2 times he faced a striker he baptized them

I want to see him fight Leon and he has a chance to win.

Ya I said it.

Diaz proved if you stay the course, you will eventually land. Leon ended the Colby fight on his back.

He's on a 4 fight losing streak. Belal is on a 9 fight winning streak and is the obvious next contender. No serious person wants to see Masvidal in a title fight.

I imagine there's still some money to be made. I can't imagine he'll look good though unless he's really over matching his opponent.

Maybe against Nick Diaz

Back