Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
Conor before all the money and punching old men 1000% .... Now im unsure he's no longer a fighter just a prizefighter

Fuck that Conor would murk George inside 1 round.

I'd rather see him come back against and actual challenge

And the dude has never been unconscious
anigif_sub-buzz-303-1467093003-2.gif

Do I think he has the balls? Yes.

Do I think it's a fight he wins? Probably not.

Yeah, but that statement would mean a hell of a lot more of more if he'd been active, context matters.
So it's been 3 years since we've seen him look good. Active or not. And when we did see him he got dominated and he resorted to cheating his ass off.

None of this equates to people who believe that an elite WW would crush him having a "very short term memory". My short term memory is just fine and it has been a very long time since I've seen McGregor put on a good performance.

Conor choosing to fight Cowboy next is saying something.

That's obvious.

Mcg only wants easy fights and, while Jorge is a good striker he'll get the better in late rounds and we know he was still fresh after beating Nate.

He's never been KO'd STIFF and the dude wants to keep it that way. He doesn't want Gaethje for the same reason.

I get it, just don't be lying and teasing your fans. He don't want the smoke.

Let him do his little retirement tour fighting old men like Frankie and Cowboy.

He has bigger cojones than Aldo that’s for sure

It's not even remotely disputable, both walk around at least 20lb above Conor the "midget", until that narrative doesn't suit.

No they don't, dude. Fucking A you're full-on delusional.

NOPE.

Masvidal is faster than Mcg and a much better and smarter fighter than Nate. Better boxer? i don't know but Mcg is a much accurate. However, Jorge has more tools, more power than nate and he can go anywhere WITH MUCH BETTER CARDIO.

Sigh, Conor has no business being at 170, he is not big enough and his skills would diminish if he put on more muscle to deal with bigger fighters. He never should have fought Diaz at 170 in the first place. Sure Jorge fought at 155 but did you ever see how much he cut and how he really struggled there?

Different fighters completely different sizes. Stupid threads like this are annoying as fuck, why not make threads like why doesnt Jose Aldo fight Jorge or Nate Diaz fight Romero...

So it's been 3 years since we've seen him look good. Active or not. And when we did see him he got dominated and he resorted to cheating his ass off.

None of this equates to people who believe that an elite WW would crush him having a "very short term memory". My short term memory is just fine and it has been a very long time since I've seen McGregor put on a good performance.
I have no issue with your prediction, my original post wasn't actually directed at you, my point was regarding the idea that Masvidal is a better striker than Conor, that's simply not true, he has other advantages over Conor but Conor is the better striker.

Anyone who thinks Conor would have a WORSE chance against a stand-and-bang'er like Jorge than he would against elite, wrestling-based welterweights like Usman, Covington or even Askren, for that matter, is smoking their white belt.

Big fan of both guys.... However, Conor would easily put Jorge to sleep based off what I saw tonight.

zzzZzzzZzzZzzzzzZzzzz

Vengeance Conor got these haters shook

deal with it :cool:

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
another fight you’ll call style over substance. Jorge would give that man the Johnny walker treatment

Masvidal did more damage to Nate in 3 rounds than Conor did in two fights.

If he did then he would fight instead of tweeting.

No they don't, dude. Fucking A you're full-on delusional.
This has been done to death, Khabib walks around in the mid to high 190's, Conor to the mid to high 170's.

Nate is bigger than Khabib.

I'm not gonna get back into this though so you can continue to disagree.

Back