Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
People keep bringing up Conor because Conor kept bringing up the BMF Championship. It's clear he was probably most interested in facing the winner. It's the 'biggest' fight he can come back to, since securing an automatic rematch with Khabib seems to be out of the picture.

The Edgar fight made sense years ago when they were both FWs. Do you really think that Conor is asking to fight Edgar at FW now?

Now Edgar is 38. The light at the end of his career tunnel is approaching fast and he is soliciting fights at 135 ffs. Fights that made sense years ago do not necessarily make sense now. That's how time works.

I'm aware of that..

I'm also aware mendes had a lot more traction than edgar at that time and conor chose to fight him for the interim..

I'm just saying that with the plentiful and faithful legion of people who do not think very highly of conor he will always be ducking someone.. he made his bed but that doesn't make a lot of people factually incorrect and proud of it..

I think it was Conor that said the winner of the this fight was definitely on his radar. I think what Conor meant was that if Nate wins, then the trilogy may happen. I don't think Conor wants any of what Masvidal has to offer.

Conor talked all that shit about fighting the winner. After seeing that slaughter...

Crickets.

Conor don’t want that.

Give Masvidal a long blonde wig and rape whistle Conor will find his cojones.

Conor droned on & on about how he’s the real BMF and how he wants to fight the winner.

Since that fight ended- crickets.

No shit talking, no congratulations, no putting his name into the hat, nothing. Conor is scared to even say Jorge’s name.

He don’t want that.

At this point i dont want to see the fight. Cause jorge would murder connor.

Jorge just beat the brakes off of nate diaz. Conor barely squeaked by him. Masvidal is the far better striker, and if you think Conor landed better kicks you didn't watch the fight. Masvidal is better in the clinch too. Plus he's a bigger guy, stronger and faster. Doesn't wilt either. Nightmare match up for McMidget.

Masvidal doesn't fight small guys like Conor, and drain himself to make weight. If they fight, I'll bet a substantial amount of money on Jorge.
Styles make fights. Conor struggled against Nate but he is more proven against top guys than Masvidal. Conor lands 5.27 strikes per minute and Masvidal lands 4.33 strikes per minute. Striking accuracy for Conor is slightly higher at 48% than Masvidal at 47%. Masvidal is better defensively.

Lol I've watched the rematch multiple times, Conor landed 32/36 leg strikes through 3 rounds and Masvidal landed 7/8.

Bigger and stronger yes, he is not faster. He doesn't wilt I agree but he loses a lot more. Lol McMidget, Conor is 5'9 and Masvidal is 5'11. That's only a two inch difference, it's cute when manlets under 6'0 think a 2 inch difference is a big deal, you're still under 6'0 and still a manlet. Masvidal is a manlet as well.

You're right, Masvidal couldn't compete against these smaller LWs, that's why he moved up to the easier WW divison where the competition is easier. Even then, he is not a top 5 WW, Maia beat him, Wonderboy beat him and so would Usman, Colby and Leon.

We'll see. If Conor wants a peice of Masvidal, all he has to do is say so. He will get that fight if he publicly calls for it. He just might. You never really know.

At his best, his timing and accuracy are too good. He might just smoke Jorge. As good as Jorge looked last night, Conor sat Diaz on his ass repeatedly in the first round of both fights. He completely out classed him on the feet until he got tired. I'd say he has at least a round or 2 to make something happen against Jorge.

You can hate on Conor all you want, but to deny his skill level is just ignorant. I'm not a fan, but when he's on, he's not an easy fight...especially if your thing is striking.
I think Jorge eats him alive. Conor hasn't shown that he can finish anyone that he doesn't dwarf, and his cardio, wrestling and experience is nowhere near Masvidal's.

Anyway, this is not really about whether he can win or not, it's about an open path to another title for him, yet you, and I, and everyone here knows he will never man up and take it. So it's not just that I dont believe he can win it, it's that HE HIMSELF doesn't believe it.

I don't get where Jorge is getting the next title shot. Thompson just beat him a year ago and he looked fabulous last night. UFC is a popularity contest not a top fighter contest.

I honestly dont think conors fragile ego can handle that atm. He doesn't do well when people give him 0 respect.

Jorge is smaller than Nate. And Conor was happy to fight him twice. Jorge almost identical in size to Conor.

Stop your lying, Jorge said he walks around at 200 ibs. Conor walks around no more than 160. And he only fought Nate because it was a last minute scramble and he was asked to. Then he wanted to get that win back in the same weight class based on princible. And the size difference was noticable in both of those fights. Dana even says he wishes he never let Conor fight in that weight class. Nate is one inch taller than Jorge, 3 inches taller than Conor. Conor is a manlet in that division. So stop lying.

Jorge needs to fight fucking leon Edwards

big deal, he beat an injured, washed up, nate diaz who fought 1 time in three years

he was supposed to win. nate was just trying to steal jorges 15 minutes of fame to jump up in the ranks.

I got no respect for Jorge till he finishes what he started with Edwards.

he looked impressive in last few fights but he has fought exactly nobody to get exited about.

I don't wanna watch Masvidal beating him. Would be too much. And i don't like McGregor at all.

He stepped in there with Khabib and wants to do it again, so yes. Do I think he'll win against Masvidal? Nope.

No chance, Conor went life and death with diaz twice. Masvidal wrecks him both verbally at every press conference and also inside the cage at this point. I think there's a high chance masvidal puts conor to sleep, once he's gassed he won't try to submit him he will aim to send him to another dimension.

I think he only took the khabib fight because he convinced himself khabib had a glass chin because of what he thought he saw in the michael johnson fight, prob had a bunch of yes men telling him the same also, and then Al gave him the confidence to actually sign the contract.

After seeing Mas do what Conor couldn’t do (outclass and finish Nate) , I do not believe Conor actually wants to face the winner of the BMF fight.

Connie talked like he wanted to face the winner, but I think we all knew he was just hoping for Nate to win. He knows that Jorge won’t let him off so easy and there will be no mercy RNCs like from Nate and kebab.

Masvidal via 2nd round TKO if Conor has the conjones to challenge him #HoSlapSeason #TheResurrection

View attachment 671753 View attachment 671749
I think he should be ranked much lower at lw right now personally and be fighting someone like al iaquinta or kevin lee or something instead pf a top 3 ww. If any lws are gonna move up n get a top 5 opponent ferguson or khabib

Stop your lying, Jorge said he walks around at 200 ibs. Conor walks around no more than 160. And he only fought Nate because it was a last minute scramble and he was asked to. Then he wanted to get that win back in the same weight class based on princible. And the size difference was noticable in both of those fights. Dana even says he wishes he never let Conor fight in that weight class. Nate is one inch taller than Jorge, 3 inches taller than Conor. Conor is a manlet in that division. So stop lying.

1 inch...
143_Jorge_Masvidal_x_Nate_Diaz.0.jpg
LMAO. Good one.

Back