Masvidal was winning the fight before the KO

lol.. no- that td lost him round one- albeit a close round

and props notsojollyroger lol- nailed it

Every fighter was doing great until........

On what earth did Masvidal win the first round? You guys are high

Masvidal did look good in round one. Lots of leg kicks and he was hitting with good elbows from the bottom.

But Usman KOd him in the very next round with a brutal right hand. Kamaru has improved across the board.

Masvidal, maybe, beats Usman 1-2 out of 10 times.

Mas got hit with a few punches early on, his reflexes weren't as sharp. figured he would get KO'd.

Jorge-Pompei.jpg

Dude, your guy lost twice. First fight he got dominated, second fight he got knocked out cold. Even Jorge said Usman has his number. Hold that L. Kamaru is just the better fighter.

He already had one undeserved rematch after getting dominated start to finish. He doesn’t get another after getting KTFO’d. Now go back under your bridge, troll.
Ok buddy go watch another freak show cm punk, James toney or brock fight ..

Horge had nothing for Usman.

Ok buddy go watch another freak show cm punk, James toney or brock fight ..

Yes because those are the only options: Give Masvidal a third undeserved title shot, or watch CM Punk fight. Good trolling is when it isn’t obvious; you’re the most boring kind of troll.

Yes because those are the only options: Give Masvidal a third undeserved title shot, or watch CM Punk fight. Good trolling is when it isn’t obvious; you’re the most boring kind of troll.
you done ? Maybe u should spend more time analysing the fight rather then crying “troll” all the time like a child

Last edited:
Horge had nothing for Usman.
It was a lucky punch .. if the knee was lucky then the punch was too .. everyone would have been KO by that shot .. not a true indicator of the fight .. in fact Jorge was doing excellent in the first round .. especially his striking and wrestling

Masvidal was doing well but hes to cocky at times. He was caught bad, he should have been more smart when exchanging

Masvidal was doing better than I expected him too, he looked better than in their first outing but I predicted Usman would finish him this time and I was right. Masvidal is a good fighter but he has never been elite and his ranking has always been a joke.

MMA Judging isn’t something that should be held up as a science .. plenty of experts had mas winning the opening rounds

Neither should the sherdog judges or the experts. The judges don't always get it right, that is true. But in the end that is what defines who wins a fight and facts. So if we're talking about who's winning the fight on paper, it's Usman.

He had the cleaner, crisper shots , better footwork / head movement And better control of the ring

I gave him round 1 and 2 up to the lucky knockout .
A third match is needed to settle this, because Jorge actually looked better than usman

You're dumb

Back