Max Holloway Is A SERIOUS Contender at 155 & 145. Was that the best finish of all time?

Volk is my boy I’ll ride and die for him all day erry day.

But max is a fucking beast.

Yeah cause Justin was a good stylistic matchup for him where he can use his range and just keep it standing up, no worry of any takedowns or clinch.

Max is not bmf, jones is. jones would head punch him into oblivion

also bmf does not make this face. quivering in fear!

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

I’m bad at sports betting but he’s even worse than me apparently. I thought Justin would end it with leg kicks and a big right hand tho tbh. He bet against Kayla, Moicano, Figgy and Max tho and he bet Zhang and Hill would win so we will see.

Alex if you see this, you fucked up

He had the decision win secured at that point and still risked it all just to stand and bang at the end and got the KO unbelievable

You can’t count this guy out, Max is a future all-time great/ HOF legend, his greatness at FW and with this fight can’t be understated, he’s a GOAT.

A fighter with a broken nose just ain't the same fighter. Justin is dangerous and Max vs Justin is a good matchup, but Max vs Broke-Nose Justin ain't equal.
Broken nose and two poked eyes Justin

Easily a HOFer.

He was not exaggerating he was meant to be a gladiator. No scales. He whooped Gaethjes ass, and Justin is a brutal dude himself.

Gaethje was figthing like Holloway was his friend. He's an idiot and deserves that ko.

This also shows how good Volk is. Max would be on an insane title run if it wasn't for him.

Both of them can hang with the very best guys in the LW division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back