Media Max Holloway Says He Wants THESE 3 Fights In Order Next On JRE Podcast And..

You have eyes, there are times when you don't need to see a result to know what is likely to happen.
It's called making an accurate prediction.

I predict Illia will rule the division for a while unless Conor actually manages to make 145 again and fight for the belt.

Ok Nostradamus

Make the most out of that BMF belt at 155lbs, specially if it comes with proper pay. The thing with him is the weight cut, it might get rough to make 145 after he made some changes to fight at 155 (156lbs), moving up and down only works if the lower weight class is your more "natural" weight, and you dont get the thoughest challenges a class up, think Nunes, cans at BW, even worst cans at FW, mens divisions dont work like that, if he is serious about his goals at 155 then he should stay there, forget about the FW belt, challenge Topuria for a fight at LW.

You have eyes, there are times when you don't need to see a result to know what is likely to happen.
It's called making an accurate prediction.

I predict Illia will rule the division for a while unless Conor actually manages to make 145 again and fight for the belt.
Topuria will lose eventually, specially if he fights Holloway, despite him losing 3 times to Volk in the past (i think he won the 2nd fight), but thats not the most comical thing you said, its Conor making 145...the man isnt even motivated enough to make 155lbs, his return fight its at 170lbs, Prime Conor wasnt going back to 145lbs, let alone current one.

Topuria will lose eventually, specially if he fights Holloway, despite him losing 3 times to Volk in the past (i think he won the 2nd fight), but thats not the most comical thing you said, its Conor making 145...the man isnt even motivated enough to make 155lbs, his return fight its at 170lbs, Prime Conor wasnt going back to 145lbs, let alone current one.

Illia will wrestle the hell out of Max, even one legged torn ALC Conor wrestled the hell out of Max.

Reactions: Ruv
After losing to Islam or Ilia the McGregor fight would make sense. I could also see Chandler getting in the mix for Max as well if he brutalizes Conor in the same way he did Tony & Hooker.

I don't think Conor has the heart & the brain(chin) to withstand & overcome the early storm of Chandler in the same way DP & Justin barely did.

Depends who lands first.

I don't think either Conor or Chandler can eat the other's shots.

That fight is just about a game of glass canon Russian roulette.
It's hard to say what Conors durability will be, but at 35+ (right?) and years of inactivity and it would appear substance abuse, it would be fucking amazing if his chin is still top notch.

And both of them are meatheads with huge egos. Conor USED to have great evasion and footwork, but I doubt he stayed on top of that and his reflexes should be fading at his age.

Either guy could win that via R1 ko imo.

Honestly I'd prefer he stay at 155, at least until he loses a fight. 145 is a massive weight cut for him. If he fights and defeats Topuria he would have to defend against Volk. I want to see what he can do at lightweight while the iron is hot. He can always go back to 145 later.
If Max beats Topuria then topuria can fight Volk for #1 contender.

I can definitely see Conor calling him out if he beats Chandler, the idea of the BMF belt is gonna be too much for Conor to resist.

Says He Wants:
1. Fight Ilia Topuria - Win 145 Belt
2. Move Up to 155 Fight #1 Contender or Fight LW Champ Islam(or Whoever Champ is)
3. Fight Conor Mcgregor

Ok Max….Topuria would smash him and make it look easy.

Blessed got CTE.

Christ, can't we just accept Conor is gone?
Yes, but I think for Maxwell it's more about showing he is the better mma boxer, improved overall, and that he can for sure make em look like he shouldn't have won their previous fight. Plus retirement money. Just a guess.

Christ, can't we just accept Conor is gone?

Yes we can, but only after he fights Chandler, then Noelle, then Siver, and then gets knocked out by Greta Thunberg while fighting over the last charter jet out of Reykjavik after the volcano erupts.

you think yair with his ghastly grappling stands a chance or ortega, who's face was beaten to a pulp stands a chance....and ilia already beat emmett. so who do you think would give him a genuine run for his money at fw.

Ilia has beaten 1 guy in the top 10, Emmett who is 7. then he beat Volkanovski. it's amazing he even got a title shot without a top 5 win.

If Holloway beats Ilia, I think beating Volkanovski in a rematch would be even more epic than chasing a second belt. Overcoming a guy after losing to him three times? That’s straight out of a movie.

Holloway’s got to decide if he’s sticking with featherweight. There’s a new wave of fighters like Movsar Evloev and Diego Lopes who deserve their shot too.
The Holloway who beat Gaethje beats the Volk who just lost his belt. Volk looked slow and podding. I realize styles make fights and Volk used to be Max's kryptonite, but I think it's different now.

Depends who lands first.

I don't think either Conor or Chandler can eat the other's shots.

That fight is just about a game of glass canon Russian roulette.
It's hard to say what Conors durability will be, but at 35+ (right?) and years of inactivity and it would appear substance abuse, it would be fucking amazing if his chin is still top notch.

And both of them are meatheads with huge egos. Conor USED to have great evasion and footwork, but I doubt he stayed on top of that and his reflexes should be fading at his age.

Either guy could win that via R1 ko imo.
Chandler ate Gaethje & Poirier's best shots & never got put out. Poirier hurt him badly at the end of round 1 but couldn't put him away. Conor will be dangerous in theory but I have no idea after 3 more years of surgeries & coke binges.

Stylistically the old Conor would have won this fight, and that's what's going to be most sad for his biggest supporters. He's a live dog in round 1 & will probably land some shots but I think Chandler will chew up his leg & wrestle him early. Late rd 1 or round 2 tko.

Wouldn't mind seeing Conor win again though, because I know they UFC won't be putting him in a title fight with only 1 fighters on his deal. I'm excited for his return, could be his last.

Honestly I'd prefer he stay at 155, at least until he loses a fight. 145 is a massive weight cut for him. If he fights and defeats Topuria he would have to defend against Volk. I want to see what he can do at lightweight while the iron is hot. He can always go back to 145 later.
This is backwards logic. If you’re worried that 145 is a huge weight cut for him, then it only gets harder as he gets older.
Coincidentally, 155 is an open invitation for him at any time while he is the clear #1 contender for Ilia. That’s stinking while the iron is hot.

This is backwards logic. If you’re worried that 145 is a huge weight cut for him, then it only gets harder as he gets older.
Coincidentally, 155 is an open invitation for him at any time while he is the clear #1 contender for Ilia. That’s stinking while the iron is hot.
He wouldn't be a number one contender anymore if he loses to Topuria. But if he loses to Islam or a top lightweight he'd still be the top contender at 145. Strike while the iron is hot.

He'd kill knocked out twice volk... people forget what the first two fights looked like and volk just hit his expiration date

Conor should defend his title at 170 vs Max. But we all know he's just gonna move up to MW

I don’t mind him calling out Conor, cuz it’s a old hematch
Max wants to avenge that

Back