Max Holloway says Ilia Topuria texts like an angry girlfriend

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"This is the guy we're dealing with bro. So we had a bible verse-off on Twitter... and he writes like a freaking paragraph to me. I didn't even read it, that's how long it was. It was like an angry girlfriend text. Like my wife don't even text me like that."

To me, Max Holloway doesn't come off as a book smart person. I can sympathize with him for being caught off guard by Topuria's intellect. He relates it to the only thing he knows (an angry girlfriend).

I think this will be similar to how their fight in the cage will go. One man using his brains while another man turns off his brain to be more primal and relying on his instincts.

It will be interesting to see how the fight goes.

Last edited:
Reading a paragraph can be tedious. Ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.

So we had a bible verse-off on Twitter...

bl2-AZlhj-VGA-U1-AUds-Xpmd26-K7-Ovs9-Div-COn-K1-NDehg.jpg

"This is the guy we're dealing with bro. So we had a bible verse-off on Twitter... and he writes like a freaking paragraph to me. I didn't even read it, that's how long it was. It was like an angry girlfriend text. Like my wife don't even text me like that."

To me, Max Holloway doesn't come off as a book smart person. I can sympathize with him for being caught off guard by Topuria's intellect. He relates it to the only thing he knows (an angry girlfriend).

I think this will be similar to how their fight in the cage will go. One man using his brains while another man turns off his brain to be more primal and relying on his instincts.

It will be interesting to see how the fight goes.

You think Topuria, a high school droput, is a scholar?

Not saying that makes him dumb but the dude just radiates Conor Mcjunior to me minus the charisma.

Good troll bait though....

Back