Max Holloway should defend the BMF vs Charles Oliviera

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
They fought a long time ago, both guys are drastically better now, especially Charles.

Also would be guaranteed fire works. Make it happen ya pink goof!

Their fight wasn't much of a "fight", I was there live.

Nah. I’d rather wait for Max vs Poirier 3 with full camp Max this time, after he fights Topuria.

Max's options for his next fight

- 155 title fight
- 145 title fight
- BMF title defense vs McGregor / Chandler winner

Taking a fight vs Charles especially with him coming off a loss is foolish. Charles fanboys need to accept that his stock has dropped a bit & he should be fighting someone like Gamrot next.

- 155 title fight
- 145 title fight

Taking a fight vs Charles especially with him coming off a loss is foolish. Charles fanboys need to accept that his stock has dropped a bit & he should be fighting someone like Gamrot next.

This seems like the correct answer

- 155 title fight
- 145 title fight

artworks-000079675922-uihf8n-t500x500.jpg

Would be a sweet matchup no doubt, but i think Max has bigger things lined up and Charles is probably going to find someone to pay for his recent loss

i think olivera would merk him...i get that max looked really impressive and olivera is on the decline but it wasn't too long ago that he was the best 155 pounder in the world. JG never reached his height of dominance nor does he have an arguement like Olivera has for being a T3 lightweight ever!

Ilia doesn’t have any real contenders past Max/Volk. I think you gotta go that direction.

- 155 title fight
- 145 title fight

I am a Charles fanboy and I agree

The banger to end all bangers. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Last edited:
That's a good fight actually. Both come to fight. True BMF fight.

Back