Max: Let's Throw Down To A Guy That Could Not See And Had A Broken Nose

And why didn't Max consider Justin's poor mother. It's not fair that she should have to see her baby boy face down in a pool of his own blood. Max should have asked for a timeout where he could meditate on the implication of his actions and their impact on the people around him rather than rudely pointing like that. There is no place in MMA for this kind of meanness.

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
If they had health bars. Max was at 80% Gaethje was at 10%.

He got baited hard.
I am pretty sure I heard Shao Khan yell FINISH him right before that happened

Earned both 300K and the other had chance for another 300K with the build up. They risked not getting it with a dull finish. Max smart to wear down Justin as much as possible before risking trading.

I remember a time when Tom Brady was asked why he has so many game winning drives. He answered that legends are defined by stories of legendary moments, if he just won every game by 30 points there would be no stories. That is what Max Holloway did, he made sure stories will be told about his performance at UFC300.

I also think the 300k bonuses likely had something to do with it. I don't think they had fight of the night locked up before that since the fight was not quite the barn burner that was expected so I think they both felt they were throwing down in that last 10 seconds to earn that 300k each.

I wasn't that impressed either, TS. In fact, someone interrupted me in the last 10 seconds and I only got to see Justin drop like a sack of potatos. Considering he got hurt multiple times during the fight and was having an all around bad (unlucky...) night, it didn't surprise me.
I also expected Max to do that if they were to go the distance, and it kinda makes sense that he'd do it when his opponent was 1 small punch away from getting slept.

<WhatItIs>

Still give him credit for not coasting, though, and fully understanding the assignment both of them were given.

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
Lol, lose a bet? Take your whiny ass out of here. You're the only pleb who didn't love it

You lost money didn't you dear

images

I find his shtick cringe as fuck at times but that closing 10 seconds was sensational.
Holloway made Justin look like an amateur for 5 rounds

1. Justin is the worst poker in the division and got some of hiw own medicine.

2. You are a salty retard.

Broken nose was from a kick and do we onow the eye pokes were so bad that Justin could no longer see?? Sounds like a stretch, I hate eye pokes as much as the next guy but you're just straight up hating here. He gave Gaethje a chance to win in a fight he dominated and you're calling him a pussy for it lol

Back