Max vs Ilia is gonna be great

I called it and it was the easiest 25k I’ve ever made. The only fights that made me more money were taking Holly by ko/tko vs lousey and Conor via Ko vs Aldo. Illia will now put max into a coma/retirement easily

Lmao Illia is going to give Max more brain damage. Easy win for Illia . He’s better than Max in every aspect, bigger, and stronger

Max fucks him up

Hope he KOs Max early round 1. And we never have to see him pitter patter for belt again.

He's going to get hurt in the Justin fight - at some point his chin is going to go and justin is the guy who can break it.

Agreed. I think Volk is washed tbh. He is not a sherdog meme of "never really good". He just went hard and is probably done.
Age has always been a killer in the lighter divisions. We saw it again tonight in this fight and Merab-Cejudo. And honestly, at 33 with a super high-pace style, I don't know how long Merab can keep fighting like he does. Maybe a couple of more years.

Never believed Max shadowrealms and derails Illia tbh, Max gets hit too much, Illia throws in combination and hits like a truck. One of those shots put an end to things eventually

Reactions: mkt
max will smoke him the same he did to kattar
Yep. But then Aldo will make a comeback and beat Max. Then Frankie Edgar will come back and finally beat Aldo. Then BJ Penn...you get the idea. It all moves in a circle.

Lol you're smoking some good shit if you think Max doesn't get brain damage against Ilia. Ilia holds literally every advantage in the striking department.

Max won’t be the same dude after getting chewed by Justin. Even if he wins, the amount of strawberry pies he will eat will change him forever. Topuria is too fast and fresh for Max who’s probably 50 in mma years.

Back